Occupying Moscow

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Occupying Moscow

It is easy to occupy Moscow 7
        True (4) 57%
        False (3) 43%
      In my opinion it is really easy to destroy ussr especially in late game and if ussr is inactive. How many times have yall occupied Moscow and what do yall think abt attacking ussr?

:welcome: lmao dis is so cutee
      One day there will be no more wars
    • I have to admit that I get a kick of attacking the countries ruled by ruthless despots such as Hitler and Stalin. In the case of the USSR in historical maps (e.g. Alls In and 39 historical) such a large country is hard to defend from multiple attackers- particularly on the less populated east side ... :tumbleweed:
    • gusv wrote:

I have to admit that I get a kick of attacking the countries ruled by ruthless despots such as Hitler and Stalin. In the case of the USSR in historical maps (e.g. Alls In and 39 historical) such a large country is hard to defend from multiple attackers- particularly on the less populated east side ... :tumbleweed:
      In the game I played as Soviet Union I took all my units form the East to the west and pretty much gave up the East...but then I stared to have oil problems so I attacked Persia and then Saudi Arabia to get my oil back positive. Then I just kept producing units and soon everybody went inactive except 3 people (me, Romania, and China) and we were in the same coalition and we retired. Also Soviet Union has the largest economy, so if you survive for the first bit you will be able to get a lot of units to defend. But if Soviet Union is inactive...then yeah it is easy to conquer him.
    • Saying that "it's easy to defeat x country when they are inactive" is kinda like saying "it's easy to beat up wrestlers when they're still children." The whole point of the game is that player skill is supposed to be the dominant factor. As the USSR I once occupied the entirety of Germany with a handful of armored cars because the player was absolutely incompetent (sent their entire army to stare at the Maginot for the first week without attacking anything, then tried to redeploy to face me but had at least one militia unit in every stack despite me telling them multiple times how dumb that was, didn't even retake Berlin before I got bored and tactical bombered them out of existence). Does that mean Germany is underpowered? No,it just means that player was really bad at playing the game.
    • eruth wrote:

Saying that "it's easy to defeat x country when they are inactive" is kinda like saying "it's easy to beat up wrestlers when they're still children." The whole point of the game is that player skill is supposed to be the dominant factor. As the USSR I once occupied the entirety of Germany with a handful of armored cars because the player was absolutely incompetent (sent their entire army to stare at the Maginot for the first week without attacking anything, then tried to redeploy to face me but had at least one militia unit in every stack despite me telling them multiple times how dumb that was, didn't even retake Berlin before I got bored and tactical bombered them out of existence). Does that mean Germany is underpowered? No,it just means that player was really bad at playing the game.
      Exactly. Any country can be easily defeated when they are inactive. If active, Soviet Union will have the largest economy. I once saw a game where Soviet Union conquered basically all of Europe, including Germany and France.
    • eruth wrote:

Saying that "it's easy to defeat x country when they are inactive" is kinda like saying "it's easy to beat up wrestlers when they're still children." The whole point of the game is that player skill is supposed to be the dominant factor. As the USSR I once occupied the entirety of Germany with a handful of armored cars because the player was absolutely incompetent (sent their entire army to stare at the Maginot for the first week without attacking anything, then tried to redeploy to face me but had at least one militia unit in every stack despite me telling them multiple times how dumb that was, didn't even retake Berlin before I got bored and tactical bombered them out of existence). Does that mean Germany is underpowered? No,it just means that player was really bad at playing the game.
      true true
      One day there will be no more wars