I have some ideas to make this game more fun and maybe more realistic

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have some ideas to make this game more fun and maybe more realistic

Hi, this is the first time i post something and english is not my main language so i apologize if there's anything make you frustrated in this post. :)
      Okay, to start this, i want to talk about the army. I don't know whether anyone has talked about this or not but i think we should have a function called "army manage", it can do 2 things: "dissolution" and "transfer". It happens when you have a war with someone then they regret about it and want to surrender but you want to gain some profit cause they attacked surprisedly or you want to completely destroy them but don't have enough force to do that. They can dissolve their own army as a trade for peace or ROW(up to you). Of course, thing will not disappear, it just transfer from this thing to another thing, they will get 25%-40% of the build cost. This will prevent them from attacking again after renovate the army. "transfer" means they will give their units to you but it comes as a price, it will cost you manpower(cause you don't want to use your former enemy's staff) and money. double or twice the time of the normal build time for the transfer but it's worthy when you can use the army and also make sure your army won't have a chance to strike back. These 2 functions have their own advantage and disadvantage. 'Dissolution" will immediately dissolve all troop that you or they select but you can use it, kinda waste. "transfer" will give you the army, especially when they have a lv4 battleship while you have none ;) , but in that time, they can stop the deal and attack you with the help of his ally, for easy understanding, it likes embarking and disembarking.
      the second thing, LOL this is too long, should i stop ? I want to talk about spy. There's currently 4 types of spy. Counter spy, arrest spies that work in your country. How about giving them one more function. Fake news. Sounds weird, right? I had this idea while i was neglectfully watching a video on youtube about act of using spy. And since every spy has two functions, why not counter spy too. "fake news" has only 30% of success, they will hide your army as long as they stay in the centre of the province or give them an false report about army production. It likes they receive post about producing infantry but in fact it was tanks. It sounds boring but imagine it, you can operate some campains just like Erwin Rommel, a ghost division. Cost 4k each day, only have 30% chance of success, will not increase even if you send more. Come with the price, you will take Paris in 46 days(or maybe just 4 days cause this is just a game).
      The last thing, do you still read this, i mean, i will make this as short as i can. "combined attack", only including for High Command. But this is not p2w, the diffenrent between high command and normal user is that the other one has to log in more frequently. "Combined attack" as its name, is the cooperation of different type of unit. For easy example, you send planes on patrol(you currently have war with him), the planes will come at a route, it will patrol London and its nearby provinces , once the army is recognised in a province, a group of troops, that was attached to the plane squadron will come to that province first if they were set on a tagret invasion of many provinces including that one. If there's many provinces have troop at the same time, it will choose the less one if possible. This function will not break the balance of the game and you still can counter it. Example, the plane will patrol on a route and u can send interceptor to take it down, and the troop will attack provinces that have troop, if they choose the less one then they may engage in anti tank, tank destroyer or artillery. It likes you "guide" them into your trap, BUT, imagine the "combined attack' between a naval bomber and submarines.
      Okay, that are some ideas i have, i have more but i talked too much. I really appreciate if you read all of this. This is one of my favourite RTS game so i want to give some suggestion to develop this game. It does not need to be too complex like HOI4 but kind of more realistic and more...fun, i guess !?
      HAVE A NICE DAY <3 <3
    • Eligath Vinh wrote:

Hi, this is the first time i post something and english is not my main language so i apologize if there's anything make you frustrated in this post. :)
      Okay, to start this, i want to talk about the army. I don't know whether anyone has talked about this or not but i think we should have a function called "army manage", it can do 2 things: "dissolution" and "transfer". It happens when you have a war with someone then they regret about it and want to surrender but you want to gain some profit cause they attacked surprisedly or you want to completely destroy them but don't have enough force to do that. They can dissolve their own army as a trade for peace or ROW(up to you). Of course, thing will not disappear, it just transfer from this thing to another thing, they will get 25%-40% of the build cost. This will prevent them from attacking again after renovate the army. "transfer" means they will give their units to you but it comes as a price, it will cost you manpower(cause you don't want to use your former enemy's staff) and money. double or twice the time of the normal build time for the transfer but it's worthy when you can use the army and also make sure your army won't have a chance to strike back. These 2 functions have their own advantage and disadvantage. 'Dissolution" will immediately dissolve all troop that you or they select but you can use it, kinda waste. "transfer" will give you the army, especially when they have a lv4 battleship while you have none ;) , but in that time, they can stop the deal and attack you with the help of his ally, for easy understanding, it likes embarking and disembarking.
      the second thing, LOL this is too long, should i stop ? I want to talk about spy. There's currently 4 types of spy. Counter spy, arrest spies that work in your country. How about giving them one more function. Fake news. Sounds weird, right? I had this idea while i was neglectfully watching a video on youtube about act of using spy. And since every spy has two functions, why not counter spy too. "fake news" has only 30% of success, they will hide your army as long as they stay in the centre of the province or give them an false report about army production. It likes they receive post about producing infantry but in fact it was tanks. It sounds boring but imagine it, you can operate some campains just like Erwin Rommel, a ghost division. Cost 4k each day, only have 30% chance of success, will not increase even if you send more. Come with the price, you will take Paris in 46 days(or maybe just 4 days cause this is just a game).
      The last thing, do you still read this, i mean, i will make this as short as i can. "combined attack", only including for High Command. But this is not p2w, the diffenrent between high command and normal user is that the other one has to log in more frequently. "Combined attack" as its name, is the cooperation of different type of unit. For easy example, you send planes on patrol(you currently have war with him), the planes will come at a route, it will patrol London and its nearby provinces , once the army is recognised in a province, a group of troops, that was attached to the plane squadron will come to that province first if they were set on a tagret invasion of many provinces including that one. If there's many provinces have troop at the same time, it will choose the less one if possible. This function will not break the balance of the game and you still can counter it. Example, the plane will patrol on a route and u can send interceptor to take it down, and the troop will attack provinces that have troop, if they choose the less one then they may engage in anti tank, tank destroyer or artillery. It likes you "guide" them into your trap, BUT, imagine the "combined attack' between a naval bomber and submarines.
      Okay, that are some ideas i have, i have more but i talked too much. I really appreciate if you read all of this. This is one of my favourite RTS game so i want to give some suggestion to develop this game. It does not need to be too complex like HOI4 but kind of more realistic and more...fun, i guess !?
      HAVE A NICE DAY <3 <3
      I read all of it just to be nice. At the last part, I don’t understand why would u like to combine Attack for any reason. A sub needs to be in close contact in this game to damage the enemy. A naval bomber killing the target will damage your sub too, they are on the same spot.

the fake news one would likely cost gold(ahhhhh) as i classify it in my head as a premium thing... the spy would have to be a high rank officer to “burn” the reports
      hi
    • First off: trading units via diplomacy used to be a thing but they removed it, so the 'transfer army' is definitely not gonna fly with the devs. As for dissolution, I don't see the point. No-one in this game will ever willingly get rid of their army. If you have enough army to win/survive this war, why would you feel you need to get rid of it to get peace? And if you don't have enough army to survive the war, why would the other person allow you to destroy it and live rather than just annihilate you?
      Second off: I can see this working if it's a more expensive version of counterintelligence spy that sometimes makes enemy spys send fake reports instead of no reports.
      Third off: Nah mate. This game is all about the micro, and how you handle your time. If you can't log on often enough you honestly just shouldn't be playing.
    • Eligath Vinh wrote:

HAVE A NICE DAY <3 <3
      good idea. the fake news thing seems good
      One day there will be no more wars
    • thanks mate

eruth wrote:

First off: trading units via diplomacy used to be a thing but they removed it, so the 'transfer army' is definitely not gonna fly with the devs. As for dissolution, I don't see the point. No-one in this game will ever willingly get rid of their army. If you have enough army to win/survive this war, why would you feel you need to get rid of it to get peace? And if you don't have enough army to survive the war, why would the other person allow you to destroy it and live rather than just annihilate you?
      Second off: I can see this working if it's a more expensive version of counterintelligence spy that sometimes makes enemy spys send fake reports instead of no reports.
      Third off: Nah mate. This game is all about the micro, and how you handle your time. If you can't log on often enough you honestly just shouldn't be playing.