Nuclear Bombers

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuclear Bombers

Okay, there are some things about nuclear bombers that I'm confused about. So, if a nuclear bomber attacks a unit that has some form of AA on it, will the unit get instantly destroyed? Also, can nuclear bombers attack planes and wipe out the planes, or will the nuclear bomber itself get wiped out? And lastly are there any tips for using nuclear bombers I should know about, because I'm playing one game where I created a bunch of them, and I want to nuke some stuff, so I want to make sure I do it right. Thanks!
    • Mr Shepherds pie wrote:

Okay, there are some things about nuclear bombers that I'm confused about. So, if a nuclear bomber attacks a unit that has some form of AA on it, will the unit get instantly destroyed? Also, can nuclear bombers attack planes and wipe out the planes, or will the nuclear bomber itself get wiped out? And lastly are there any tips for using nuclear bombers I should know about, because I'm playing one game where I created a bunch of them, and I want to nuke some stuff, so I want to make sure I do it right. Thanks!
      All plane attacks to ground or sea units are like close combat, the attack is immediately reduced by the defense value. So if the air defense is too strong, a nuke bomber will be shot down before it can drop its bomb.

Nuclear bombers can only "throw" their bomb directly, not on patrol mode, and they have no other weapons to attack anything, not even enemy planes.

Tips..!? >> >> Better use rockets ..

>> forum.callofwar.com/guide-to-nuclear-bombers-and-nuclear-rockets <<

>> forum.callofwar.com/nuclear-detonation-radius <<

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().