game isues

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• duetshland wrote:

i have joined many games but none of them have gone away even if i have won or lost them they will not clear and now i cant join anymore games because of it when i only have 1 game where it has not ended
      Go to the Games tab on Callofwar.com, click the i in the corner of a game you have finished, and click archive. The game will no longer appear in your games list.
    • There is a limit of 50 games between your active and archived games.

Games are deleted from the server fourteen days after completion. Completion means that the game ended due to victory, retirement, or time limit.

You will need to play some of the 50 games that you are a part of already and try to complete them.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • duetshland wrote:

i have joined many games but none of them have gone away even if i have won or lost them they will not clear and now i cant join anymore games because of it when i only have 1 game where it has not ended

eruth wrote:

duetshland wrote:

Go to the Games tab on Callofwar.com, click the i in the corner of a game you have finished, and click archive. The game will no longer appear in your games list.
      If you archive a game it won’t change your game count and I don’t think it will help you join any new games...
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

If you archive a game it won’t change your game count and I don’t think it will help you join any new games...
      I hadn't realized the problem was that OP had reached game limit, I thought the problem was that old games were cluttering up their games screen and they wanted a way to remove old games so they didn't visually get in the way.