Losing Units after Firing S.P. Rocket Artillery

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Losing Units after Firing S.P. Rocket Artillery

have bsing the Steam Version the past few days & I keep losing 'Special/Rocket Self-Propelled Artillery' Units after performing a command on them.

I've lost a dozen or so at least this way without any enemy units nearby. Especially considering I'm Commitern and have a speed bonus on their already quick movement.

The oddest example was firing a single unit of artillery at an approaching Infantry squad... killed another two 'S.P. Rocket Artillery' Units around the corner.

I can't tell if this has only happened on the Steam version, because I have far more of these Artillery Pieces around in the late game. And I only used the Browser version beforehand. I feel as if I've had trouble with this unit before too though in an earlier game. Most likely it has had to do with he 'Double Click Command' and it creating a problem for artillery process.

I've learned this game that artillery alongside ground based A.A: are kind of crap anyway, but didn't want this to go on without noting it.
    • Rockets and rocket artillery do have an area of effect that damages friendly units as well as enemy in 1.5. So having your own units within 5 klicks of the targeted location is a bad idea.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<