Spectator mode for alliance leaders

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Spectator mode for alliance leaders

Can we get a spectator mode for alliance leaders for AvA and internal games? It's hard to get the full picture in these games when the alliance leader is not in the game. Thank goodness for Discord as the alliance leader can monitor the chat about these games and view screenshots too. However, you still can't get the full picture of the actual game this way.

Spectator mode would let the alliance leader see all territories and troops of your alliance the same way share map works. I think this would be an awesome improvement to the game and and sure many other alliance leaders would be in favor of this improvement.

I'd be in favor of this still if we even just get this for AvA games only.
      Chrisc9378
      No Souls Left Leader
      Staff Sergeant
      EN GO

The post was edited 1 time, last by chrisc9378 ().

• chrisc9378 wrote:

Can we get a spectator mode for alliance leaders for AvA and internal games? It's hard to get the full picture in these games when the alliance leader is not in the game. Thank goodness for Discord as the alliance leader can monitor the chat about these games and view screenshots too. However, you still can't get the full picture of the actual game this way.

Spectator mode would let the alliance leader see all territories and troops of your alliance the same way share map works. I think this would be an awesome improvement to the game and and sure many other alliance leaders would be in favor of this improvement.

I'd be in favor of this still if we even just get this for AvA games only.
      Yeah that will be a good idea to make a mode spectator, because some times leader don't play the AvA but he want to see their players, and it is so worried to make screens and send it by discord.
      Chaos Elite domine mon grand ! :)