How to PLAY AS DENMARK in all countries all in?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nn gg wrote:

in all in, don’t pick small countries. And please please please please don’t press “pick randomly” As it would give u the small countries...
      You know some players want to play with big contries but, they don't find some places.
      Because if you want to find a big contries you must be activce and you wait the new map.
      Chaos Elite domine mon grand ! :)
    • ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

in all in, don’t pick small countries. And please please please please don’t press “pick randomly” As it would give u the small countries...
      You know some players want to play with big contries but, they don't find some places.Because if you want to find a big contries you must be activce and you wait the new map.
      In all in, big countries have many buildings removed and small countries have huge resource bonuses. I had a lot fun as Guatemala. I conquered Mexico, USA, and parts of Central America. My coalition was all small nations and we won. There was Belgium that conquered all of Europe, Ireland that conquered U.K. and parts of Canada, Venezuela who had all of South America, and me.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

You know some players want to play with big contries but, they don't find some places.Because if you want to find a big contries you must be activce and you wait the new map.
      In all in, big countries have many buildings removed and small countries have huge resource bonuses. I had a lot fun as Guatemala. I conquered Mexico, USA, and parts of Central America. My coalition was all small nations and we won. There was Belgium that conquered all of Europe, Ireland that conquered U.K. and parts of Canada, Venezuela who had all of South America, and me.
      Of course, small contries is not a difficult to play cow, some players can have just 2 or three city and they can won the game alone or with coalition.
      The player who make different.
    • ShiNtoK wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Of course, small contries is not a difficult to play cow, some players can have just 2 or three city and they can won the game alone or with coalition.The player who make different.
      Guatemala only has 1 industry and 5 points :P haiti and costa rics have no industries, and yet i once saw haiti win
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Of course, small contries is not a difficult to play cow, some players can have just 2 or three city and they can won the game alone or with coalition.The player who make different.
      Guatemala only has 1 industry and 5 points :P haiti and costa rics have no industries, and yet i once saw haiti win
      gg, that was a good game ;)
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

apparently your Mexico must have been dumb. Mexico KILLED me
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

mexico was inactiv, but USA was active and i managed to beat him as Guatemala.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

are u a gold spammer(what me and my friends call people who buy gold to win)
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

no, I never buy any gold. PS guatmela starts with more land units than continental USA
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

no, I never buy any gold. PS guatmela starts with more land units than continental USA
      never got USA before in all in
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

never got USA before in all in
      it’s the same as USA in historical world war. Guatemala starts with 10 troops. USA starts with 8 in the mainland (not including phillipines or naval units)