New Idea

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Okay, so I have a new idea. Basically, there is an international agreement that every country owns sea that is within 200km away from their land, so maybe we could make that in the game too, and you could own parts of the ocean so that if another players troops enter you sea, you could know immediately, even if you don’t have any troops in that are,

Also certain intersection points in the ocean could produce resources...like food (fish) and oil, although maybe not as much as land provinces. If once of these intersections is in your own sea, you get the resources there automatically. If it is in international waters, there could be a new type of naval unit that is weak in battle,but speaclizes in getting resources from the ocean.

Also, if two countries both own the same part of a sea, they can share the resources there equally and both counties can send units there, but the other country can still see what units I have there, since it’s in their sea too.

What do you guys think? :D
    • Hm, about resources i think if we add more it will be a lot of ressources, and also you can know if convoys or ships from the other country are near you by naval bomber (they detect submarines, and other types) or by interceptors (they detect ships and convoys except the submarines), and if the point of view is far, you can produce after plane carriers and you can see any place you want.
      Chaos Elite domine mon grand ! :)