I'm sorry, but this needs changed

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm sorry, but this needs changed

I understand you have to be able to make money running this game, but you HAVE to reduce some of the impact from gold MASSIVE gold spending. I am not talking about someone who cheeses and rushes infantry to level 2 as soon as it becomes available.

I am talking about the guy who conquers a territory, and then instantly rushes every building possible including level 5 forts. As if that wasn't bad enough...

You should not be able to use gold to simply destroy the structures in enemy cities. That is absurd. You need to limit either how much gold can be spent in a single game, how quickly gold can be spent in a game, or reduce some of these toxic options for gold spending.
    • I want a answer from someone in charge here.

Why the hell is it possible to delete structures out from underneath someone without having any interaction other than swiping your credit card?

This is the most toxic bullshit i have ever seen in a video game, and I want an explanation.
    • Man this game is so stupid that premium players have stronger aircraft , tanks , infantry although the same lvl .I bomb with 15 tactical bombers enemy 5 artillery and i destroy 1 artillery but he shoot down one of my plane without having the AA gun or fighters . it is much more stupid and not realistic that player has a premium . How is it possible 15 tactocal bombers lvl 2 15*4.5= 67.5enemy 5 artillery have 5*5=25hp i dont get it .
    • Here are the facts. This may very well be the last post I ever make on this game. So consider these words carefully before you continue to play this game.

On day 12, Manchukuo isnt even on my radar. He is in 48th place in VPs, with an even 50. That means he hasnt conquered anything all game long. He is 35th in military rank, with 1% of the world's army.

On day 16, Manchukuo is in 26th place. He has 94 VPs now. And his army size is somehow the 3rd largest in the game at a smooth 5% of global military power.

On day 20, Manchukuo has moved up to 17th place. He now has 136 VPs. But his army size? 14% of the world's military might. By comparison, I have conquered all of north america, have had nearly full time production from 30+ ICs, and double the resource income of most competitors, and have taken hardly any losses in combat. And I have 8% of the world's military strength.

So despite conquering basically nothing, Manchukuo has an army twice the size of anyone else in the game. Is that enough for him? Nope. Instead of actually fighting me with that army, he resorts to using even more gold to simply REMOVE the buildings I have made out from underneath me. So although I have planned for invasions by building a network of air bases to allow me to move my airforce into position to contest landings... he simply swipes his credit card, and deletes the airbase. Now I have an 8 hour march back to the next closest city. I tried repairing the air base... he just deletes it again.

He is the most toxic person I have ever come across in my nearly 25 years of playing video games. He has completely destroyed the point of playing this game.

So I will ask for a final time. Why is it possible to use gold in this manner? Because it 100% ruined my experience with your game. And I am so angry at the moment, I dont know if I will play another one of your games again.
    • Do not be upset that the game was being played in the browser. Players who pay have a very big advantage , and there's nothing we can do. No tactic does not help if I have 15 tactical bombers , enemy only five artillery and I can not destroy it because he a premium member .His 5 Artillery deal to my tactical bomber 15 hp damage but my 15 tactical bombers deal to his artilley just 6 hp damage . Totally makes no sense
    • Yep, watched this happen, there needs to be reform on the system
      "A knight cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield."

"Honor? Glory? There's no point in speaking to a killer who indulges in such nonsense."

"It's a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated"
    • It costs 2000 gold to damage a province upgrade (£0.40) And doing it repeatedly would start compounding the costs when you account for rushing units and building project, and buying resources with gold is 2500 per 5000 of a resource (£0.50).

What I have done since my first games in Supremacy, through Thirty Kingdoms and arriving here is to always use diplomacy as a weapon, because the way I've always seen it is to use any methods I can think of to make that gold-user spend more. Fighting every battle I can where he doesn't have an advantage, gathering a federation of allies who, even if they aren't actively fighting, can support you.

In the FP world map, one player has spent 500,000 (£100.00) gold so far and received an apparent first place after 25 days, but in terms of military and economy, he's still roughly equivalent to most of the non-gold users, people with half the VPs and no gold spent. It's not impossible, it just makes things difficult, and the game is nowhere near finished.

car_dusan_silni wrote:

Man this game is so stupid that premium players have stronger aircraft , tanks , infantry although the same lvl .I bomb with 15 tactical bombers enemy 5 artillery and i destroy 1 artillery but he shoot down one of my plane without having the AA gun or fighters . it is much more stupid and not realistic that player has a premium . How is it possible 15 tactocal bombers lvl 2 15*4.5= 67.5enemy 5 artillery have 5*5=25hp i dont get it .

Premium or High Command has NO, I repeat, NO impact on combat, HC only allows queuing of production, the share intelligence diplomatic option (allowing HC to give another player their espionage info), and fire control for artillery-type units. It's a way for people who aren't as active to remain in the game.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Kalantigos I appreciate the response. I realize that it is expensive to do what this person is doing. That doesnt change the fact that he is doing this. (And it gets a hell of a lot LESS expensive when you factor in the 2x gold sales.)

I was in first place by a wide margin. In one week (days 14 - 20) he went from basically inactive to 14% of the worlds military might. And if that wasnt enough, he was deleting airbases each and every time I tried to counter attack or deny a landing.

The question is this: Why is this functionality even in the game? I dont want to be told to play around it. Nobody should have to play around someone who is so flippantly ignoring all game mechanics to ruin your day.

• When gold is used to destroy structures, it is used in a random manner, meaning all structures in that province have an equal chance of being damaged, exactly the same way as military sabotage spies (it just happens at a time other than daychange).

This is why I tend to have other stuff around with the airbases I intend to use frequently.
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Kal, you don't understand, I'm fighting the golder as i type this, he has hit the destroy structure 15 times per province
      "A knight cannot save the world. They call certain methods of fighting good and others evil, acting as if there were some nobility to the battlefield."

"Honor? Glory? There's no point in speaking to a killer who indulges in such nonsense."

"It's a crime we call victory, paid for by the pain of the defeated"