Trading with units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dboy2806 wrote:

I’ve been doing a lot of reading on this forum and apparently you can trade units how come I have never seen this option on the normal trade screen.
      If I I am doing something wrong please could someone explain it to me
      Trading units used to be an option when i joined call of war. You are doing nothing wrong the devs got rid of that option in the last update. Ngl i do miss that option as well other players. But i'm not sure if they'll bring back trading troops in the new update since they are focused on 1.5 which will be released in a few months.
    • Agent47 wrote:

As revengegirl said, it was removed, just not with the last patch but almost a year ago if memory serves me right (September 2019 i believe?). It's definitely not coming back because it created a ton of issues with balance and exploits.
      Very true. It could be exploited through an about-to-be-defeated player gifting all his armies to allies, or multi-accounting player/s gifting him/herself armies from an alt account.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)