Logging into game and not knowing what happened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Logging into game and not knowing what happened

I know this would be hard to do but it would be a great feature.

Sometimes you will log into a game and some of your units are missing or dead. You can search through the news paper or use the myself tab to try to figure out what happened. And usually what you get is the unit was lost but not why or whom killed it?

It would be great to have a replay feature to see what happened or more information on how it died or disappeared.

Thanks.

AK3
    • Hm, yeah it can be a good idea, but i think but we are going to have a lot of bug in the game, and i think you didn't see the newspaper well, because all information is in the newspaper it is like a replay but it is in writing. And I advise you now if the game is in progress will see in the newspaper you will find at the top the current day and you have 2 arrows to move forward or backward, and after you look every day because maybe you when you have searched in the newspaper, you just searched in the current day when there is no action.
      Chaos Elite domine mon grand ! :)
    • ShiNtoK wrote:

Hm, yeah it can be a good idea, but i think but we are going to have a lot of bug in the game, and i think you didn't see the newspaper well, because all information is in the newspaper it is like a replay but it is in writing. And I advise you now if the game is in progress will see in the newspaper you will find at the top the current day and you have 2 arrows to move forward or backward, and after you look every day because maybe you when you have searched in the newspaper, you just searched in the current day when there is no action.
      but it is srta annoying and it would be much easier and quicker to just have a replay button
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

ShiNtoK wrote:

Hm, yeah it can be a good idea, but i think but we are going to have a lot of bug in the game, and i think you didn't see the newspaper well, because all information is in the newspaper it is like a replay but it is in writing. And I advise you now if the game is in progress will see in the newspaper you will find at the top the current day and you have 2 arrows to move forward or backward, and after you look every day because maybe you when you have searched in the newspaper, you just searched in the current day when there is no action.
      but it is srta annoying and it would be much easier and quicker to just have a replay button
      Yeah, it will be easy
      Chaos Elite domine mon grand ! :)
    • I think a good suggestion would be a short replay when you click on the notification of "Army Lost". Basically, let's say your 20th infantry regiment was killed, and the notif reported it. When you click in, there would be a little visual of some enemy army (let's say the enemy army's 16th armoured division killed it) doing some sort of animation (if the army was killed by arti fire, it would show arti fire, if melee, then just a simple explosion or something, if nuke, then nuke explosion) to kill your troops, so you would know what killed the army and how it was killed.

Of course, this might be really complicated, but I think it's a decent idea.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)