New Idea! ...... 2 and a Half Months Not enough Time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

NOOB1433223 wrote:

there are no vp rounds
      operation supremacy
      domination antarctica
      and more
      dominion Antarctica honestly is quite a joke.is the game broken? There’s like a province with like a billion points, another with 340.
      It's a bug of course. I forwarded it.
      not fixed yet... if u guys already knew, why isn’t it fixed? And how did it go to a BILLION POINTS? Did someone hack the game?
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

freezy wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

NOOB1433223 wrote:

there are no vp rounds
      operation supremacy
      domination antarctica
      and more
      dominion Antarctica honestly is quite a joke.is the game broken? There’s like a province with like a billion points, another with 340.
      not fixed yet... if u guys already knew, why isn’t it fixed? And how did it go to a BILLION POINTS? Did someone hack the game?
      Nobody hacked, it may just be a typo in the config. It has no relevance to the game and is only a visual problem, because on this map Victory Points do not matter, Victory is only determined by the Control Points.
      It is not fixed yet because I just forwarded it yesterday. We have release cycles and a bug backlog. Stuff gets worked through in order of priority and gets released in 2 to 4 week windows. Sometimes it can take weeks or months until a previously reported bug is picked for fixing, if it only has a low severity.
    • freezy wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

freezy wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

NOOB1433223 wrote:

there are no vp rounds
      operation supremacy
      domination antarctica
      and more
      Nobody hacked, it may just be a typo in the config. It has no relevance to the game and is only a visual problem, because on this map Victory Points do not matter, Victory is only determined by the Control Points.It is not fixed yet because I just forwarded it yesterday. We have release cycles and a bug backlog. Stuff gets worked through in order of priority and gets released in 2 to 4 week windows. Sometimes it can take weeks or months until a previously reported bug is picked for fixing, if it only has a low severity.
      I’m not arguing for the sake of arguing, but I don’t get how a useless province could get 1billion points, even with a typo...
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

I’m not arguing for the sake of arguing, but I don’t get how a useless province could get 1billion points, even with a typo...
      I take it you've never done any real coding, then.
      I don’t. I never said i did.
      If you've never done coding then it makes sense that you wouldn't understand how a bug like that could happen. My most advanced coding so far has been an AP class in high school, but let me tell you that I've already seen some really weird stuff happen from a few wrong characters. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head, but it makes 100% complete sense to me that someone typed the wrong thing in the wrong place and gave a province 1 billion points.
    • eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

I take it you've never done any real coding, then.
      I don’t. I never said i did.
      If you've never done coding then it makes sense that you wouldn't understand how a bug like that could happen. My most advanced coding so far has been an AP class in high school, but let me tell you that I've already seen some really weird stuff happen from a few wrong characters. I can't think of any examples off the top of my head, but it makes 100% complete sense to me that someone typed the wrong thing in the wrong place and gave a province 1 billion points.
      I’m busy studying for my exams, but I did some block based coding before... been successful so far, but too busy for damn exams... just took 1 yesterday
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

I’m busy studying for my exams, but I did some block based coding before... been successful so far, but too busy for damn exams... just took 1 yesterday
      Block coding resembles real coding in terms of logic and structure but real coding can be insanely frustrating when you miss one keystroke somewhere and spend half an hour trying to figure out why things won't work.
    • eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Block coding resembles real coding in terms of logic and structure but real coding can be insanely frustrating when you miss one keystroke somewhere and spend half an hour trying to figure out why things won't work.
      dude I’m still 11 what do u expect?
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

dude I’m still 11 what do u expect?
      I wasn't coming at you. I was simply explaining that it is, in fact, very believable that a province could get 1billion points through a type. Sorry if my tone came off wrong; I have poor tonal control even IRL.
    • h4zel wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

h4zel wrote:

That's a nice little chat i guess but how do I unwatch a thread on mobile? :\
      yes it gets annoying to see notifications coming at u every time. I have like 30 a day. Dang
      I'm fine with them as they are mostly useful to keep track but seriously I don't want to get notifs for people chatting and can't find how to unwatch on mobile??? Kinda sad :\
      found it! Look at the photos. Those in blue is the steps. Red and green pens it to blank the names out for privacy.
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

h4zel wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

h4zel wrote:

yes it gets annoying to see notifications coming at u every time. I have like 30 a day. Dang
      I'm fine with them as they are mostly useful to keep track but seriously I don't want to get notifs for people chatting and can't find how to unwatch on mobile??? Kinda sad :\
      found it! Look at the photos. Those in blue is the steps. Red and green pens it to blank the names out for privacy.

eruth wrote:

h4zel wrote:

IDK how on mobile but for browser click the little boomkark thing (I highlighted it in blue in this screenshot prnt.sc/tmoei3) and click unwatch this thread. Might be similar on mobile.
      The icon doesn't appear on mobile but I just remembered it's possible to view the site on desktop view, problem solved.

Thanks a lot :)