Aircraft Healing in Convoy Form

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft Healing in Convoy Form

This morning I noticed that some aircraft and rocket convoys that I was using to test forced march healed 15% of their damage despite not being stationed on a functional airbase. Is this normal ? Because I've always been told that aircraft have to be on or operating from owned bases at day-change to heal :whistling:

To be clear, I was not experiencing any other bugs. Sea convoys of any kind were not healing, as expected, and neither were truck convoys in friendly territory.

Thanks.
      We're always looking for top players to play together and learn from. Apply to Tokugawa Bakufu ( alliance code : KIOTO ) if you are a like-minded individual and wish to improve your game.

Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude.

• for healing units need to be on a province that you own.

Planes need to be within a province you own, or operating from an airbase that you own in order for daily replenishment to occur. This allows planes in flight to receive replenishment as long as a province that you control is their point of origin.

This is not a bug.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<