Alliance game creation problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance game creation problem

recently, I’ve noticed this.
      Game creation, including both creating for only member play and also challenging another alliance is not working.
      It used to work, but recently, after I fill in all parts in the game creation section, press create, nothing happens.
      I tried spamming the created button, again, nothing happens. Nothing reloads or anything...
      It’s also not my device sensitivity.
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.
    • the alliance I was trying to challenge was open to challenges, but that’s not the only problem...

can’t even make internal games for my members... trying to get my officers to create...
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.
    • i was not able to reproduce this issue and asking around it did not appear to be widespread. I expect it is a certain browser or browser version issue.

As this was prior to the last update, please let me know if this occurs again, and mention the browser and browser version you are having issues with.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<