1.5 cannot share map or info

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1.5 cannot share map or info

During my latest game, I have shared map and info a number of times, but suddenly it has stopped working?

Sharing intel with my coalition no longer works. They can't see my intel anyway.

I also had share map with a non-coalition player. This is no longer an option. If I offer a deal, it can only be peace or trade-embargo (why would I offer trade-embargo as a deal???). Even when that player accepts peace, share map is still not available.

What gives?
    • NoobNoobTrain wrote:

I also had share map with a non-coalition player. This is no longer an option. If I offer a deal, it can only be peace or trade-embargo (why would I offer trade-embargo as a deal???). Even when that player accepts peace, share map is still not available.
      This has been there for a long time. You can't have shared map with a member of another coalition. As for your other problem, I'm not sure. It might be a bug. You should also make sure you still have HC if you're trying to use Share Intel.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • When you can share map ?

- You can share map with other players if ;

* You are not in a coalition and he is not in the coalition.
      * You are in a coalition, and he is not in coalition.
      * You are not in a coalition, and he is in a coalition.

-But if he has a coalition and you too you can't share map with him.
      Chaos Elite domine mon grand ! :)
    • ShiNtoK wrote:

When you can share map ?

- You can share map with other players if ;

* You are not in a coalition and he is not in the coalition.
      * You are in a coalition, and he is not in coalition.
      * You are not in a coalition, and he is in a coalition.

-But if he has a coalition and you too you can't share map with him.
      and:
      U and him were share map before u/him joined a collision(either 1 at first but later both got collision)
      hi
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

I do have HC. So that is not the problem.
      But the first part isn't the case either. The players I used to have share map with, have been in a coalition all the time.
      that means you sent the share map deal before they joined their coalition.
      OK. But share map stays up even after both countries have entered a coalition. That is tricky.

All this still doesn't explain why I can't share intel with my coalition partners.
    • NoobNoobTrain wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

But the first part isn't the case either. The players I used to have share map with, have been in a coalition all the time.
      OK. But share map stays up even after both countries have entered a coalition. That is tricky.
      All this still doesn't explain why I can't share intel with my coalition partners.
      you were never able to have share intel. If you are really desperate, ask them to leave the coalition. And then you can send the share map deal. And the ask them to join the coalition again.
    • NoobNoobTrain wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

Share intel is a high command exclusive feature (always was). You can only share intel to someone else if you have High Command. Other players who have high command can share their intel with you though even if you don't have high command.
    • freezy wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

OK. But share map stays up even after both countries have entered a coalition. That is tricky.All this still doesn't explain why I can't share intel with my coalition partners.
      Share intel is a high command exclusive feature (always was). You can only share intel to someone else if you have High Command. Other players who have high command can share their intel with you though even if you don't have high command.
      he just said that he has high command