Gold Games!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• bigboss_ironfist wrote:

I see no harm in money enter rounds, especially if it contributes to charitable cause...covid etc.

The option is all of ours how we decide to play our strategy gaming.....making more options is all I did to help create a more friendly atmosphere for people who can coin, who at the same time want a fair game, and those that wish to battle out as we always do...oh...beating a coiner is a good feeling.....but unfortunately, fairness online has come at its cost

I have read all comments and will stand by my vote...
      A: Why do you you insist on money-enter rounds? They would realistically be gold-enter round.
      B: Why do you think Bytro would donate the money?
      C: Again, I want gold-enter rounds that are gold free too. But Bytro will never do it, unfortunately.
    • to the post above me (wish i knew how to get the messages).Answer to question A:I don't know how to argue against or for this accept you can get gold through winning games.Answer to question B:Well it would give them publicity there for grabbing more players that could buy high command or gold, and they could just keep the money required to support the server.Answer to question C:Well who knows what bytro will do in the future they might eliminate gold or make it so you have to spend gold to win, and maybe they might make gold free rounds.
    • Seaexplorer99 wrote:

to the post above me (wish i knew how to get the messages).Answer to question A:I don't know how to argue against or for this accept you can get gold through winning games.Answer to question B:Well it would give them publicity there for grabbing more players that could buy high command or gold, and they could just keep the money required to support the server.Answer to question C:Well who knows what bytro will do in the future they might eliminate gold or make it so you have to spend gold to win, and maybe they might make gold free rounds.
      You get the quotes by hovering over a post and clicking the " button.
      A: You can get gold through winning games, so people can try out gold-free games without spending money and then realize they really like them and then spend money on gold in the future. That's the whole reason we can get free gold, so that we can realize we really like it and then decide to spend money on it.
      B: If they were going to do charity they would do it already; why would this specific source of income be the one they decide to donate? In other words, why would they donate money from money-enter rounds when they don't donate the money from ads, gold, or high command?
      C: Bytro will not eliminate gold because it's their main source of income. They won't make gold-free rounds because we've been asking for it for years and they haven't done it yet. Might as well insist that Facebook stop selling your data; if they haven;t done it yet they aren't going to do it in the future for anything short of a miracle.
    • 1) NO, 100-200 dollars (£71.90-£143.80) is too much for literally a ROUND of a GAME
      2) this will be useless because nobody wants to buy rounds and pretty much any human can understand this reason from the first reason alone
      3) if bytro added this well...it would NOT be useful and later you might realise bytro wasted their time implementing this
      4) i usally use gold sometimes in rounds (ones that have no restrictions on gold) but really your wasting a LOT of money on a round that will be MUCH more drawn out and boring and if you lose thats a straight WASTE of money, not everyone is rich you know