Question on the Achievement: wall of steel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Riverwolf is right. Make sure you are destroying units that are being controlled by an active, human player. Units controlled by an AI country or a country that was formerly a player but is now controlled by an AI due to inactivity will not count toward your achievements or statistics when killed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Agent47 ().

• Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

only 3 left i threw 22 of them out, I’m one of the 3, other 2 are my collision mate!!!
      well then you can make some on a larger map . if you want to acheive something like this try the world map which will guarantee some active players.
      nah, I always die first in WAW or all-in (except the one that I’m in now, but not a step close to nukes or nuke ships)
      pick a good naion. if you want to survive long try an island. i once came second in the world as new zealand. i had few points at the start, but when i got to aisa strted to get better
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

only 3 left i threw 22 of them out, I’m one of the 3, other 2 are my collision mate!!!
      well then you can make some on a larger map . if you want to acheive something like this try the world map which will guarantee some active players.
      nah, I always die first in WAW or all-in (except the one that I’m in now, but not a step close to nukes or nuke ships)
      pick a good naion. if you want to survive long try an island. i once came second in the world as new zealand. i had few points at the start, but when i got to aisa strted to get better
      yeah, but I think if u don’t ally Australia, he kill u
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

australia is not a country. we are talking about world at war. australia is split into 4 to 5 nations.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

australia is not a country. we are talking about world at war. australia is split into 4 to 5 nations.
      oh yeah I forgot, in WAW Sumatra apparently took the whole Australia so I couldn’t see
      hi
    • but whichever way, most of the time I see those 4/5 nations tea up then kill NZ, so...

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

oh yeah I forgot, in WAW Sumatra apparently took the whole Australia so I couldn’t see
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

but whichever way, most of the time I see those 4/5 nations tea up then kill NZ, so...

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

well Queensland was inactive, New South Wales attacked Queensland, I attacked New South Wales. Borneo and I split the rest of Australia. For a while I was just conquering islands until Borneo wasn’t doing much so I attacked him and he soon went inactive as well. Usually Australian nations don’t team up against NZ. They usually fight amongst themselves.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

but whichever way, most of the time I see those 4/5 nations tea up then kill NZ, so...

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

well Queensland was inactive, New South Wales attacked Queensland, I attacked New South Wales. Borneo and I split the rest of Australia. For a while I was just conquering islands until Borneo wasn’t doing much so I attacked him and he soon went inactive as well. Usually Australian nations don’t team up against NZ. They usually fight amongst themselves.
      it means the one I was in was a more peaceful game... but I think New South Wales got eaten up by Queensland for inactivity or something... NZ died too
      hi