Player Cannot See or Join Games in 1.0

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Player Cannot See or Join Games in 1.0

Someone in my alliance messaged me and said he was unable to see or join any 1.0 games, such as Dominion Antarctica, America Homefront, Final Judgement, or any of the historical scenarios.

I tried providing him with a game ID for a 1.0 match, but he said the search returned nothing. In fact, the only games he has even seen in "New Games" are Europe 22 1.5 and World at War 1.5. I've also been told that he joined less than a month ago and his tutorial match was in 1.5. The said player is on both Mobile and PC. Is this normal for people that began on 1.5 ? Why are they not able to join 1.0 games at all ? :whistling:
      We're always looking for top players to play together and learn from. Apply to Tokugawa Bakufu ( alliance code : KIOTO ) if you are a like-minded individual and wish to improve your game.

Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude.

• We recently ran a test how well 1.5 works with new players (because they don't have any 1.0 bias), that is why some players could not see any 1.0 games. Sadly they have to live with that until the test is resolved.

Nn gg wrote:

that’s so sad... they will never get to experience the 25p, 73p,etc maps

apparently my friend says he had a 1.0 tutorial... why your alliance mate can start with a 1.5?
      Those maps will come to 1.5 sooner or later as well :)
    • Ah, so it's an experimental control. Understandable. Can't let them be corrupted by the 1.0 bias.
      We're always looking for top players to play together and learn from. Apply to Tokugawa Bakufu ( alliance code : KIOTO ) if you are a like-minded individual and wish to improve your game.

Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude.