Thoughts on Update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Thoughts on Update

I just Read the List of Fixes and Changes on Today's Update.

Some of it over all Sounds Cool. Like Moral and stuff.

Oh and I'm Glad Revolt Risk was Lowered. ;)

However if it were up to Me I would kind of Leave CoW 1.0 the way it is.

And make adjustments Only to 1.5

Anti Tank: Is now hidden in forest, hills and urban terrain. = Not sure if That is Gonna Work!!!
      Will you Not be able to SEE anti-Tank Guns on Forest / Hills????? That Might Make Tanks Useless.

Destroyer: Now reveals Submarines. = LOL! Destroyers should have always! Revealed Submarines.

Anyway's Now I'm Curious to start a New 1.5 to see the Changes.

I also look Forward to Trying the Pan-Asian Doctrine, people think they are No Good,

but I think that Extra Line of Sight and Speed!!! Directly relates to how I play. :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Desktop General ().

• I had the same thought about submarines. Glad to see them get some attention, they need a rework badly

Desktop General wrote:

Anti Tank: Is now hidden in forest, hills and urban terrain. = Not sure if That is Gonna Work!!!
      Will you Not be able to SEE anti-Tank Guns on Forest / Hills????? That Might Make Tanks Useless.

Destroyer: Now reveals Submarines. = LOL! Destroyers should have always! Revealed Submarines.

I also look Forward to Trying the Pan-Asian Doctrine, people think they are No Good,

but I think that Extra Line of Sight and Speed!!! Directly relates to how I play. :)
    • BobbyFet wrote:

I had the same thought about submarines. Glad to see them get some attention, they need a rework badly

Desktop General wrote:

what rework do you want for subs? also the new updates are just for 1.5