Useless Heavy Units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Useless Heavy Units

for 1.0 I was using tac bombers rockets and light tanks or armored cars
      - heavy units were useless ıt was easy to capture all world in game with light units

for 1.5 ıt seems maybe we can add railguns as extra to light units

medium heavy tanks mechanized motorized units or similar things seem very useless and expensive I cant attack to railguns even with them even without railgun enemy can stop me easily with anti tanks dont need to talk about attack bombers they can give 33 damage dont forget to nuclear bombers or rockets LoL

what will I do with heavy units ??
    • Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Heavy units are much stronger and are good for attacking places with a huge amount of units. My favorite tank is the medium tank. If you light tank/armored car army is attacked by medium/heavy tanks, then they are doomed.
      ıf enemy has anti tanks rockets attack bombers railguns nuclear planes or rockets what will I do with heavy tanks
      Heavy units need protection so put in a stack with infantry and AA and make sure there a few light vehicles in front of it. This should prevent everything you said.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Heavy units are much stronger and are good for attacking places with a huge amount of units. My favorite tank is the medium tank. If you light tank/armored car army is attacked by medium/heavy tanks, then they are doomed.
      ıf enemy has anti tanks rockets attack bombers railguns nuclear planes or rockets what will I do with heavy tanks
      Heavy units need protection so put in a stack with infantry and AA and make sure there a few light vehicles in front of it. This should prevent everything you said.
      how prevent ?
    • Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

how prevent ?
      The infantry will destroy the Anti tank. The anti air will destroy the planes. If you keep the stack moving the rocket will miss. And the light units will distract the railroadgun until the heavy tanks reach the gun and destroy it
    • If you are getting destroyed by aircraft add SPAA to the stack. If you are getting destroyed by AT guns add mechanized/motorized infantry to the stack. If you are getting destroyed by railguns/artillery use tactical bombers to take out the guns. Every unit has a counter which is why you need a diverse army.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

how prevent ?
      The infantry will destroy the Anti tank. The anti air will destroy the planes. If you keep the stack moving the rocket will miss. And the light units will distract the railroadgun until the heavy tanks reach the gun and destroy it
      LoL so enemy railgun wont attack to heavy units ?? cant he give order to railguns attack to heavy ones ? enemy can add to armored cars to protect anti tanks and armored cars and anti tanks wont cover railgun ??
    • eruth wrote:

If you are getting destroyed by aircraft add SPAA to the stack. If you are getting destroyed by AT guns add mechanized/motorized infantry to the stack. If you are getting destroyed by railguns/artillery use tactical bombers to take out the guns. Every unit has a counter which is why you need a diverse army.
      armored cars + anti tanks against motorized and heavy tanks first stack is cheaper than second and he can add different things to his army and probably his upgrades will be higher than second and probably he produces faster than second
    • Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

how prevent ?
      LoL so enemy railgun wont attack to heavy units ?? cant he give order to railguns attack to heavy ones ? enemy can add to armored cars to protect anti tanks and armored cars and anti tanks wont cover railgun ??
      if he attacks the heavy units the light units will destroy the gun
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

how prevent ?
      gun has protection by other light units
    • Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

how prevent ?
      gun has protection by other light units
      use bombers or SP artillery
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Unlikely... if the enemy has a stack of 20 railroads, everything is fried.
      A nuke rocket too.

eruth wrote:

If you are getting destroyed by aircraft add SPAA to the stack. If you are getting destroyed by AT guns add mechanized/motorized infantry to the stack. If you are getting destroyed by railguns/artillery use tactical bombers to take out the guns. Every unit has a counter which is why you need a diverse army.
      it means u r sending your whole army. That is crazy and you will just be doomed. A few nukes would do the job once the army stops moving.
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Undaunted wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Unlikely... if the enemy has a stack of 20 railroads, everything is fried.A nuke rocket too.

eruth wrote:

it means u r sending your whole army. That is crazy and you will just be doomed. A few nukes would do the job once the army stops moving.
      your army doesn’t have to stop moving. And nukes are only available late in the game so you should be fine early on
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Unlikely... if the enemy has a stack of 20 railroads, everything is fried.A nuke rocket too.

eruth wrote:

A: If the enemy has 20 RR guns just keep your units out of range and bomb them to hell. RR guns are slow so go around them if possible and let your airforce do the job. Also, nukes are only available late game and if you've been playing well you should either have nukes of your own OR have been investing the resources your enemy spent on nukes rockets on enough units to overwhelm them before they can sue the nukes well.
      B: No it doesn't. By mid game I usually have four or five SBDE efficient stacks of light tanks, medium tanks, SPAA, and motorized infantry, plus several more SBDE stacks of fighters and tacs. I never let my army stop moving during war except to do combat, and even then rarely for more than a tick or two because my airforce is stronk. Again, nukes are only available late game. I have personally never fought anyone with nukes. Even if the enemy has enough nukes for one stack, I have several stacks, so I'll just capture the nuke production facilities.
    • eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

eruth wrote:

A: If the enemy has 20 RR guns just keep your units out of range and bomb them to hell. RR guns are slow so go around them if possible and let your airforce do the job. Also, nukes are only available late game and if you've been playing well you should either have nukes of your own OR have been investing the resources your enemy spent on nukes rockets on enough units to overwhelm them before they can sue the nukes well.B: No it doesn't. By mid game I usually have four or five SBDE efficient stacks of light tanks, medium tanks, SPAA, and motorized infantry, plus several more SBDE stacks of fighters and tacs. I never let my army stop moving during war except to do combat, and even then rarely for more than a tick or two because my airforce is stronk. Again, nukes are only available late game. I have personally never fought anyone with nukes. Even if the enemy has enough nukes for one stack, I have several stacks, so I'll just capture the nuke production facilities.
      A
      no smart guy who stacks 20 RR guns will leave them without AA units, so your bombers wont bomb them to hell.

B
      Depends what state of the game, if u r at war with 5 countries, u r wrecked
      hi
    • eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

eruth wrote:

A: If the enemy has 20 RR guns just keep your units out of range and bomb them to hell. RR guns are slow so go around them if possible and let your airforce do the job. Also, nukes are only available late game and if you've been playing well you should either have nukes of your own OR have been investing the resources your enemy spent on nukes rockets on enough units to overwhelm them before they can sue the nukes well.B: No it doesn't. By mid game I usually have four or five SBDE efficient stacks of light tanks, medium tanks, SPAA, and motorized infantry, plus several more SBDE stacks of fighters and tacs. I never let my army stop moving during war except to do combat, and even then rarely for more than a tick or two because my airforce is stronk. Again, nukes are only available late game. I have personally never fought anyone with nukes. Even if the enemy has enough nukes for one stack, I have several stacks, so I'll just capture the nuke production facilities.
      if u have enough units to fight with so many units in a single battle, it makes me wonder if u r a gold spammer
      hi
    • This is getting pointless. The point of heavy units (which I guess is talking about MTs and HTs) is to tank more damage. AA is very powerful, but also very fragile. Heavy units are slow, but they are able to take many hits before dying. Although I'm not a fan of heavy units, I wouldn't say they're useless.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

This is getting pointless. The point of heavy units (which I guess is talking about MTs and HTs) is to tank more damage. AA is very powerful, but also very fragile. Heavy units are slow, but they are able to take many hits before dying. Although I'm not a fan of heavy units, I wouldn't say they're useless.
      in 1.0, a level 1 heavy can charge with a level 5 AA, so the SP AA can go with the light tanks.
      I’m not sure of 1.5, I’m not a fan of 1.5
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

if u have enough units to fight with so many units in a single battle, it makes me wonder if u r a gold spammer
      Never spent a penny on the game. I'm just good. Playing as Xinjiang on the 25p map now, day 12 this is my army: prnt.sc/tjwovr
      I had to fight Mongolia, but admittedly everyone else in my area is inactive.