Where is my gold?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Where is my gold?

This happens to me more than once and I want to report it now. I get a message saying that I achieved something that rewards me with Gold but its never shown on my profile or game.
      Two days ago I finished my first game (the other games still being played) and when the game ended I didnt get any message or dialog window saying who won or any other information like statistics about other players and about my gold reward ( I was 5th or 6th in the end). Today I opened the archived game to see if there was some change and yes, in fact there was a dialog message (a small window) saying that I can collect my prize around 800 Gold, I clicked the dialog window in the only place available to click (The word "collect" was not clickable) saying "Join another game" the game closed and it opened the main CoW page and nothing new about the gold. The achievements I received were only once 2000 gold and another time 600 (or 800 dont recall exactly) but I achieved Close COmbat expert and Militia something and Desktop General but never received any Gold.
      I dont know if I am being clear: the Gold you supposed to give was not registered in my profile, window dialog or personal info (i dont know how you call that box at the top right of the main page with my name and rank in it).

I'll appreciate some explanation (and some of the gold you promised too, of course)
      Thanks, General Anibal.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Gral Anibal ().

• Thanks to all the answers.
      Problem solved magically, todat I got a nice load of 20,000 something Golden Gold :)

Suggestions:
      Maybe the programmers could make more clear the end of the game and the Get reward messages.
      There are no statistics at the end, I suppose players want to know who won and number of points , kills captured provinces of theirs and other players, specially when you are new you want to know what was good or wrong.
      And there is no way to remember the other players name and put someone in a Buddy list to contact them later.
    • Game end rewards are credited to your account at the time the game ends, although you may not notice them until the next time you log in. It is not necessary to perform any action or even to open the map again after it has ended to collect your rewards.

Completed games are available for you to review for 14 days after completion. You may certainly peruse the newspaper for statistics and record any information as you see fit.

Achievement rewards do require collection. Please visit your achievements page via clicking on the trophy cup in your profile and locate the achievement you have earned and press the “collect” button next to it. Please note that there can be a delay of up to 24 hours between the completion of the achievement and the time the reward is credited to your account.

Should you at any time believe that you did not receive your rewards you can submit a bug report from the lower right corner and I can tell you the exact time that your reward was credited to your account.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Gral Anibal wrote:

This happens to me more than once and I want to report it now. I get a message saying that I achieved something that rewards me with Gold but its never shown on my profile or game.
      Two days ago I finished my first game (the other games still being played) and when the game ended I didnt get any message or dialog window saying who won or any other information like statistics about other players and about my gold reward ( I was 5th or 6th in the end). Today I opened the archived game to see if there was some change and yes, in fact there was a dialog message (a small window) saying that I can collect my prize around 800 Gold, I clicked the dialog window in the only place available to click (The word "collect" was not clickable) saying "Join another game" the game closed and it opened the main CoW page and nothing new about the gold. The achievements I received were only once 2000 gold and another time 600 (or 800 dont recall exactly) but I achieved Close COmbat expert and Militia something and Desktop General but never received any Gold.
      I dont know if I am being clear: the Gold you supposed to give was not registered in my profile, window dialog or personal info (i dont know how you call that box at the top right of the main page with my name and rank in it).

I'll appreciate some explanation (and some of the gold you promised too, of course)
      Thanks, General Anibal.
      This also happened to me just recently and i also reported waiting for the admins reply