Suggestions with Gold Spending

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions with Gold Spending

First of all, I just want to be clear that this is just my personal opinion. I am not here to insult or offend anyone and I think gold is a very smart feature in the game which keeps people who doesn't want to spend money to also enjoy the game.

The problem

• First of all, I cannot recall how many times I've accidentally spent gold wether it was Boost Morale (Propoganda campaign), or Espionage (Reveal army, sabotage army, etc)

• I believe this can be very devastating to some players who earned their gold through hard work but accidentally spends it all, this might even cause them to quit the game all together.

• I also think mobile users are very vulnerable to this issue, especially ones that has a mobile phone with low performance (like me), which would sometimes have lags and delays when interacting with the buttons, thus it is really easy to just accidentally touch something and spend gold. Having fat fingers certainly does not help as well.

Possible Solution

• A very easy solve to this problem would be to add a tab that shows the buttons "confirm", and "cancel" which will give the player a chance to redeem the payment.

Have a great day whoever will stumble upon this.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kenny ().