cheats

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have never created a game, but looked at this section of the game today and saw something about allowing cheats?
      I know other games all had these built in, is that true here too?
      I expect lots of wacked out answers here, but hey I have to ask as I have only played 27 games over the many years I have been checking in and playing now and then.
    • The automated anti cheat system is designed to detect and eliminate players using multiple accounts. This is a required function for the game to be ranked and to give rewards or achievements.

In cases when schoolmates are playing a game together this can lead to the anti cheat system reacting with a false positive. In order to avoid this there is a setting to turn the anti-cheat off. Disabling the anti cheat will also prevent any rewards, experience points, or achievements from being awarded in that round.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

The automated anti cheat system is designed to detect and eliminate players using multiple accounts. This is a required function for the game to be ranked and to give rewards or achievements.

In cases when schoolmates are playing a game together this can lead to the anti cheat system reacting with a false positive. In order to avoid this there is a setting to turn the anti-cheat off. Disabling the anti cheat will also prevent any rewards, experience points, or achievements from being awarded in that round.
      I’ll bet that those schoolmates who joined the game who off anti cheat and win will say wtf or something like that because I actually would. So that explains why i didn’t get rewards in my first private game. I turned it off to test what it did
      hi
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

The automated anti cheat system is designed to detect and eliminate players using multiple accounts. This is a required function for the game to be ranked and to give rewards or achievements.

When our alliance does internal games to test stuff out, we turn anti-cheat off so we won't need to worry about our own k/d and we could experiment as much as we want.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

VorlonFCW wrote:

When our alliance does internal games to test stuff out, we turn anti-cheat off so we won't need to worry about our own k/d and we could experiment as much as we want.
      lol that’s a good idea i forgot to turn anti cheat off so my kd ratio dropped dramatically
      hi