Everything disappearing

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Everything disappearing

      this has not happened before.
      In my game, when i try to produce something, it starts. However, the timer doesn’t, so I thought it didn’t start. I pressed it again, but then it was already started

      there is also the missing province tab(already reported that so never mind) that still is missing

      what’s happening to the game?
      I’m guessing is not my wifi, or my chrome/safari.
      My wifi: apparently I still can play 1914 supremacy
      My chrome/safari: up to date.
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

      the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.
    • Did I understand it correctly? You start producing and it doesn't show as it's producing but actually is?

      If so I started to experience it a LOT lately too, with buildings and I have everything up to date.

      When I'm on desktop I build things but it doesn't show up as it's building but the tab doesn't allow me to build anything either because there is already something being built. Then I close and enter the map again and it shows up.

      But on mobile this makes me unable to build or produce anything for one province and happens per 4-5 maps. The province doesn't show up as building/producing anything when I restart the game either.

      Edit: Android.
    • In cases where your browser does not show you the most up to date information the first step is to reload the page.


      in cases where your browser frequently fails to update your browser may be holding too much information in the cache. Close the game, clear the browser cache for all time, then close and restart the browser.



      In many cases a browser will not update the game while minimized or working in the background, so if you switch to another tab and back you can expect these issues with certain browsers. You may have better luck with an alternate browser.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill



      VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

      >>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

      In cases where your browser does not show you the most up to date information the first step is to reload the page.


      in cases where your browser frequently fails to update your browser may be holding too much information in the cache. Close the game, clear the browser cache for all time, then close and restart the browser.



      In many cases a browser will not update the game while minimized or working in the background, so if you switch to another tab and back you can expect these issues with certain browsers. You may have better luck with an alternate browser.
      I don’t even have a cache when the every icon when I tap on the unit disappeared...
      When I build stuff all the icons were not there. There is no cache on mobile and no reload too.
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

      the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

      Nn gg wrote:

      no i was on mobile
      then you should have a province tab
      I meant I was on mobile, had the province tab, but no icon in the production store/when I tap on my unit...
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

      the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.
    • h4zel wrote:

      VorlonFCW wrote:

      In many cases a browser will not update the game while minimized or working in the background, so if you switch to another tab and back you can expect these issues with certain browsers.
      I will consider this on desktop but what about mobile? Some provinces are stuck without the ability to produce or build anything for days.
      Are you using our app or a browser on your mobile?
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill



      VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

      >>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

      h4zel wrote:

      VorlonFCW wrote:

      In many cases a browser will not update the game while minimized or working in the background, so if you switch to another tab and back you can expect these issues with certain browsers.
      I will consider this on desktop but what about mobile? Some provinces are stuck without the ability to produce or build anything for days.
      Are you using our app or a browser on your mobile?
      The app.
    • With the app there can be items that fail to update when the connection is poor, particularly when changing between WiFi locations or between WiFi and cellular service. You may need to force the app to close by swiping it off your screen or however your device handles that, and starting it again. This should synch your device with the server.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill



      VorlonFCW
      Main Administrator
      EN Support Team | Bytro Labs Gmbh

      >>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

      With the app there can be items that fail to update when the connection is poor, particularly when changing between WiFi locations or between WiFi and cellular service. You may need to force the app to close by swiping it off your screen or however your device handles that, and starting it again. This should synch your device with the server.
      ok thanks vorlon!!! It’s working now
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

      the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.