Question about AI behaviour.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Question about AI behaviour.

I have a question about AI behavior.
      I have an inactive player, with AI controlling it beside my provinces. He was before in coalition with me, we have a "Right of Way" relation now, and fighting are fighting our common enemy. If I will take over from him(enemy), such provinces that friendly AI won't be able to go into this enemy provinces, without going through my provinces, will it actually go through my provinces in order to still take over enemy provinces?

I would like to let him create a barrier, between other players, and my provinces, so they would have to attack this friendly AI first.
      This is in 1.0 version of CoW.
    • If you have given them Right of Way the AI does tend to use this freedom of navigation. Their desire to cross your land is influenced by the distance and size of the threat of course. The AI tends to “turtle” and only react when provoked.

with that said, if player A attacks this AI, the AI will cross the territory of player B to reach player A, regardless of having right of way or the possibility of declaring war.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<