1.5: flying bomb question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1.5: flying bomb question

I’m wondering what would happen if I launch a flying bomb on a stack of 3 planes refuelling. I want to launch at them at the next time they refuel so please quickly reply.
      Will my flying bomb take damage and BOOM?
      Or will it hit the refuelling planes and damage the planes?
      please be quick to reply he is refuelling soon
      hi
    • Refuelling planes are basically equivalent to convoys. Hit them all you like. However, remember that grounded planes still have the aerial capabilities, so only attack when you see the refuelling icon.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • All air units are very effective against refuelling planes, in my opinion.

Interceptors will kill them outright
      Tactical, attack, strategic bombers, and rockets will damage the airfield and turn them into convoys, then deal significant damage to the convoys ( and they cannot fly to another base since they are refuelling ).

Naval bombers ... well ... probably would not be able to reach the airbase. Okay, "all air units except naval bombers".
      We're always looking for top players to play together and learn from. Apply to Tokugawa Bakufu ( alliance code : KIOTO ) if you are a like-minded individual and wish to improve your game.

Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude.

• Marechal Saoul wrote:

All air units are very effective against refuelling planes, in my opinion.

Tactical, attack, strategic bombers, and rockets will damage the airfield and turn them into convoys, then deal significant damage to the convoys ( and they cannot fly to another base since they are refuelling ).

Naval bombers ... well ... probably would not be able to reach the airbase. Okay, "all air units except naval bombers".
      well damn him, he has more interceptors and bombers than me. One time he used a stack of 9 bombers and charged at my interceptor. The interceptor died.
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

Marechal Saoul wrote:

well damn him, he has more interceptors and bombers than me. One time he used a stack of 9 bombers and charged at my interceptor. The interceptor died.
      well the interceptor will hsve done lots of damage to the bombers before it died
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Marechal Saoul wrote:

well the interceptor will hsve done lots of damage to the bombers before it died
      no his bombers were lvl 5, my interceptor was a p35 serversky, only damn level 2. But I got revenge and used my lvl 1 rocket fighter to kill his interceptor!!!
      We are still fighting after a yesterday ceasefire!!!
      hi
    • Why didn't you upgrade your interceptors? They are key for air superiority.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Nn gg wrote:

Little Racoon wrote:

Why didn't you upgrade your interceptors? They are key for air superiority.
      well, when facing a 60 unit air squad, or even a 32 unit one, there is Low chance of survival. I’m researching nukes now. 1.5 game. Going well. I plan to launch the first nuke rocket by tmr;)
      haha i died before i even built a nuke
      Someone backstabbed me and took my last province that was an outpost in the middle of nowhere
      hi