Game AI is designed to Cheat!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game AI is designed to Cheat!

I am a new player, but it is very obvious that AI has been designed to have significant advantages over human players. I would also go as far as saying it is programmed to cheat against those spending a little money, in an attempt to get them to spend more. My guess is the creators are hoping to scam even more money from players. As an example, the AI gets to build multiple tanks for the same base on the same day, while I myself have to wait 1-2 days, unless I want to spend real money to defend against an AI. Ridiculous! By the time I build, the AI has taken several cities. As I now know this, I will certainly not spend another single dime on your game! In fact, I will most likely stop playing. Your greed has cost you another "paying" player! Before I was willing to pay for the fun of playing, but know that I know AI is designed with great advantages, which some of us call cheating, not a penny more from me! You should make it a fair game, and maybe who knows....you might find people will be spending more money. NO one likes to feel like they have been taken, and that is the sensation your game clearly gives!
    • jamin81st wrote:

I am a new player, but it is very obvious that AI has been designed to have significant advantages over human players. I would also go as far as saying it is programmed to cheat against those spending a little money, in an attempt to get them to spend more. My guess is the creators are hoping to scam even more money from players. As an example, the AI gets to build multiple tanks for the same base on the same day, while I myself have to wait 1-2 days, unless I want to spend real money to defend against an AI. Ridiculous! By the time I build, the AI has taken several cities. As I now know this, I will certainly not spend another single dime on your game! In fact, I will most likely stop playing. Your greed has cost you another "paying" player! Before I was willing to pay for the fun of playing, but know that I know AI is designed with great advantages, which some of us call cheating, not a penny more from me! You should make it a fair game, and maybe who knows....you might find people will be spending more money. NO one likes to feel like they have been taken, and that is the sensation your game clearly gives!
      Of all the things one could complain about, you choose to complain about the terrible AI that is going to be crushed by any beginner who understands how the game works.

You are almost alone in here. The game is multiplayer, the AI is just there to offer some resilience where there is no player, and if it cheats to offer some resilience, it is better.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Chimere ().

• jamin81st wrote:

You, the human player, have several advantages over the AI. One of them being the fact that you are smarter than it. Any beginner would crush the AI, unless the AI has had the time to spam rockets or something. The AI could also move units, allowing it to “create” several tanks at the same time. Besides, you spent your money for gold. Why not use it before the heat death of the universe?
    • jamin81st wrote:

I never feel like I have been taken by the AI. My K/D vs players is 1.93, but my K/D vs the AI is 4.23. AI SUCKS. The point of the AI is to let players do a little conquest while they take a breather between big brawls with other players and to make the world feel more realistic (Every single nation being balanced would be kind of silly). If you're losing to the AI, that speaks more to a lack of preparedness than anything on the AIs part.
    • In addition to everything that everyone else has just said, you say that,

jamin81st wrote:

NO one likes to feel like they have been taken, and that is the sensation your game clearly gives!
      Duh. No one likes their country being taken, so that's why you're defending it. What did you think was the point of the game in the first place?