1.5: province airstrip not taking damage even after several rounds of ship bombardment

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1.5: province airstrip not taking damage even after several rounds of ship bombardment

there is a province that has an airstrip. I sent a battleship to blow it up. However, when it started firing and the lighting on TOP was full, which I understand is the time till the enemy takes damage. However, the airstrip didn’t take any damage
      There were no Ground units there as my rockets had cleared the area.
      I am sure that the province in question did not take damage and was not repaired.
      hi
    • freezy wrote:

Structure damage in the game (both 1.0 and 1.5) is a bit buggy in general and damage values dealt are much lower than what is displayed in the unit details. But it is on our list to improve in the future.
      I think it should come a bit sooner I’m dying a lot there and I need to blow his airstrip or I have constant bombs on my head. I lost 90% of my army in 1 day b cuz of the planes. Don’t want to send a ship there, Nor a rocket, he blew them all up
      hi
    • TheMaquis wrote:

of course there is the anti-air unit, the interceptor, and even your own bombers that can counter what your enemy is doing

or roll some tanks into that province

or just move your units out of range until you can counter the attack
      all my interceptors died, his planes killed them.
      My tanks died too, his planes killed them too.
      I can’t counter the Attack or move the troops out, because almost every second there’s an Attack in the provinces
      hi
    • TheMaquis wrote:

of course there is the anti-air unit, the interceptor, and even your own bombers that can counter what your enemy is doing

or roll some tanks into that province

or just move your units out of range until you can counter the attack
      yes there’s the anti air, and the SP AA unit, but his stack of 17 just became a stack of 32... nothing can counter it.
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

freezy wrote:

Structure damage in the game (both 1.0 and 1.5) is a bit buggy in general and damage values dealt are much lower than what is displayed in the unit details. But it is on our list to improve in the future.
      I think it should come a bit sooner I’m dying a lot there and I need to blow his airstrip or I have constant bombs on my head. I lost 90% of my army in 1 day b cuz of the planes. Don’t want to send a ship there, Nor a rocket, he blew them all up
      just use building sabotage for 3000 gold
    • I'm confused, feel like rockets would be the most effective of all the units available to you to take out buildings. And it sounds like you already fired a few at him. Did they fail to take out the airfield ?
      We're always looking for top players to play together and learn from. Apply to Tokugawa Bakufu ( alliance code : KIOTO ) if you are a like-minded individual and wish to improve your game.

Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude.

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

freezy wrote:

just use building sabotage for 3000 gold
      it’s a x6 rush for Europe. No point. He will just fix it in 5 minutes

Marechal Saoul wrote:

I'm confused, feel like rockets would be the most effective of all the units available to you to take out buildings. And it sounds like you already fired a few at him. Did they fail to take out the airfield ?
      anti air blew up the flying bombs.
      Rockets: took them out but he rebuild them
      hi
    • freezy wrote:

I've never under dealt the damage to buildings, but when I take over a province well say goodbye to every building since a nuke went off. Seriously this has been a problem ever since i first played the game please fix it.