ELITE DELTA FORCES, LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE MEMBERS.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ELITE DELTA FORCES, LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE MEMBERS.

Hi!
      My alliance ELITE DELTA FORCES ranked 68 in CoW is currently recruiting for players, we aren't looking for stats right now but your performance, stats really aren't even 1% of you, we are looking for skilled players, those who show dedication to the game and are very active and honest, also with a good sense of humour :P
      Please read our alliance rules for more information on what we require and if you think you can stay and keep up with those expectations please either reply to this thread or apply to the alliance and send me a message on CoW. We look to climb higher in ranks and stay as one strong team!
      Please note if the alliance has 20 members and you are still interested please still do the same as mentioned above as we are always looking for good new players! and if we think you require a trial we will let you take part in that :)
      But please do have all the abilites talent, skills, humour etc...
      Thanks and stay safe!
      MCTRUNDY
    • well, idk how to delette my OWN posts lol
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213