Private games

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Private games

Hello,

I've been trying to get in contact with the people who might help setting up medium-large game for our community. So far - not so much luck, I guess it might have been the wrong people after all :D

So, I was wondering if there was a way to get a 50 player slot private server?

If not, with the High Command, what game options can I set? Can I create a game for my community of 15-20 players that would be private / have password?

Thanks in Advance!
    • If you want to play a game that only your friends can join, becoming a member of the High Command is the way to go. It allows you to create one private game every 30 days. You can create the following maps as a High Command user:

Europe - Clash of Nations
      Europe - Road to War
      1939 - Blitzkrieg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Agent47 ().

• Agent47 wrote:

If you want to play a game that only your friends can join, becoming a member of the High Command is the way to go. It allowed you to create one private game every 30 days. You can create the following maps as a High Command user:

Europe - Road to War
      1939 - Blitzkrieg
      I think it is

eurpoe-clash of nations
      Europe-road to war
      1939-blitzkrieg
      [tutorial]-pacific conquest
      Europe-clash of nations [ver. 1.5]
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

Agent47 wrote:

If you want to play a game that only your friends can join, becoming a member of the High Command is the way to go. It allowed you to create one private game every 30 days. You can create the following maps as a High Command user:

Europe - Road to War
      1939 - Blitzkrieg
      I think it is
      eurpoe-clash of nations
      Europe-road to war
      1939-blitzkrieg
      No you cannot make pacific conquest but you can do all the rest
    • If you don't want to get high command just for the games try finding a large enough map without much members and invite people to that map. Keep in mind:

1. I don't think you can play event maps like this as they always get filled shortly enough.

2. Games I'm talking about usually have at least a few people in.

3. Games are already a few days old.
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Agent47 wrote:

Europe - Road to War
      1939 - Blitzkrieg
      I think it iseurpoe-clash of nations
      Europe-road to war
      1939-blitzkrieg
      my friend said he could..... I saw someone do it. It was titled: battle!!! (I was like : what kind of a name is tat?) Anyway, it was custom made
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Agent47 wrote:

Europe - Road to War
      1939 - Blitzkrieg
      I think it iseurpoe-clash of nationsEurope-road to war
      1939-blitzkrieg
      my friend said he could..... I saw someone do it. It was titled: battle!!! (I was like : what kind of a name is tat?) Anyway, it was custom made
      idk when i had my high command free trial it wasnt an option..
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Agent47 wrote:

Europe - Road to War
      1939 - Blitzkrieg
      I think it iseurpoe-clash of nationsEurope-road to war1939-blitzkrieg
      when was that? A year ago?
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Agent47 wrote:

Europe - Road to War
      1939 - Blitzkrieg
      I think it iseurpoe-clash of nationsEurope-road to war1939-blitzkrieg[tutorial]-pacific conquest

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

Agent47 wrote:

Europe - Road to War
      1939 - Blitzkrieg
      I think it iseurpoe-clash of nationsEurope-road to war1939-blitzkrieg[tutorial]-pacific conquest
      about 6 months ago
    • The Conquest of the Pacific map was once a private round map, but the server was compromised due to many players creating and not playing. Soon, the map was removed from the private options, as was the Tournament Island.
      Felipe van Scheinrsweiger Operador de jogo | Call of War Bytro Labs GmbH | PT Comunitário de Apoio