Can't you turn off the clouds of smoke now?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can't you turn off the clouds of smoke now?

<p>Can't you turn off the clouds of smoke now? </p><p> This thing keeps blinding us. Did you also end up with the power of the submarine, where you've seen an unprotected cruiser destroy a submarine? What kind of people who don't know anything about war change these things?<span class="redactor-invisible-space"><br></span></p>
      <p></p><div><br></div><div>Til Valhall!</div>

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dante Bugler1 ().

• Ultima Thule wrote:

<p>Can't you turn off the clouds of smoke now? </p><p>What a piece of shit! This thing keeps blinding us. Did you also end up with the power of the submarine, where you've seen an unprotected cruiser destroy a submarine? What kind of people who don't know anything about war change these things?<span class="redactor-invisible-space"><br></span></p>
      I have never had a problem with the clouds; they are very thin and unobtrusive. I barely even notice them. Can I see a screenshot of what you're talking about? Use lightshot if you don't already have a screenshot sharing program, it's very good.
      The cruiser might be a much higher level than the sub, the cruiser might have had support from units you didn't see (ships can damage subs with ranged fire, because this game is simple, or potentially aircraft flying from a nearby base), or the cruiser could have just gotten very lucky dice rolls.
    • Ultima Thule wrote:

<p>No, there was only one cruiser as I wrote, it was without support, and the level was the same. If you have no problems with clouds know that soon you will have. When you get older you won't see anything.</p>
      AS IVE SAID ALREADY....CRUISERS ARE EXCELLENT AGAINST SUBS AMD ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO DESTROY THEM READ THE POSTS CAREFULLY!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by RiverWolf74 ().

• We currently have a bug that sometimes clouds are rendered too far in the middle of the screen, which will get fixed in a future update. Maybe thats related to your problem.

RiverWolf74 wrote:

crusiers are excellent against subs and are supposed to be able to destroy them
      Sorry to interrupt, but you may be talking about destroyers, which are excellent against subs, where-as subs should defeat cruisers on the same level.
    • I have been a "customer" since 2016, you shouldn't write like that as if you were screaming, I said that these clouds are getting in the way because there are some bugs and the submarine has lost its strength, this is clear to me.<p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>prntscr.com/tocamg </p>
      <p></p><div><br></div><div>Til Valhall!</div>

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dante Bugler1 ().

• Ultima Thule wrote:

<p>RiverWolf74 you are a fucking idiot, you must not communicate with customers. Many will be dissatisfied and disgusted with the way they deal with people. Get out of here!</p>
      Riverwold if another customer; you can tell which users are affiliated with bytro because they have colored bars under their name with their title.

RiverWolf74 wrote:

AS IVE SAID ALREADY....CRUISERS ARE EXCELLENT AGAINST SUBS AMD ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO DESTROY THEM READ THE POSTS CAREFULLY!!!
      Calm down mate. Also, incorrect; destroyers were designed specifically with anti-submarine warfare in mind. They were built to be fast enough to hunt them down and equipped with depth charges and sonar. Some light cruisers had anti-sub capacity but they were not at all designed in that role; cruisers were oriented towards keeping small ships like destroyers and other cruisers away from the capital ships (because small ships are often armed with nasty torpedoes that capital ships have a hard time avoiding) and to provide anti-air protection. Since cruisers in CoW are supposed to represent both light and heavy cruisers I can assure you that they are not 'excellent' against subs; they should be only minimally better than battleships.