Annoying big units

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RiverWolf74 wrote:

Some units are very big and they cover other units, making it hard for me to click. Look at the image:
      I was trying to move my units away from the attacking battleship but the battleship was completely covering them so I couldn't click it.
      on pc it can be fixed easily. Tap the lightning bolt of your unit. If it does not work, tap the enemy unit and then move the map a little to somewhere, the enemy unit will disappear and then tap your unit, then the enemy unit will appear back.
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.
    • I feel like the game typically does a good job keeping different stacks apart ( even if very close together ) by drawing lines that break them out to elsewhere on the map. Maybe it renders differently on different systems.
      We're always looking for top players to play together and learn from. Apply to Tokugawa Bakufu ( alliance code : KIOTO ) if you are a like-minded individual and wish to improve your game.

Whenever feasible, one should always try to eat the rude.

• New

h4zel wrote:

Marechal Saoul wrote:

I feel like the game typically does a good job keeping different stacks apart ( even if very close together ) by drawing lines that break them out to elsewhere on the map. Maybe it renders differently on different systems.
      It kinda does, sometimes doesn't. I usually eitherselect that small area and split troops manually or just zoom in/out.
      ooh looks like someone is back from the ban! It only does on mobile on PC/safari the thing just looks like 2 ships just collided
      Don’t judge people by their records or their rank, but however their skill; and the kindness.

the game should be played happily and not too aggressively.
    • New

Nn gg wrote:

h4zel wrote:

Marechal Saoul wrote:

I feel like the game typically does a good job keeping different stacks apart ( even if very close together ) by drawing lines that break them out to elsewhere on the map. Maybe it renders differently on different systems.
      It kinda does, sometimes doesn't. I usually eitherselect that small area and split troops manually or just zoom in/out.
      ooh looks like someone is back from the ban! It only does on mobile on PC/safari the thing just looks like 2 ships just collided
      Yep :thumbup: , lol I know that look of ship collide but never really used Safari tbh