Rewards Isn't Enough!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rewards Isn't Enough!

I just won a Clash of Nations Map 1.0 then I was first the said map is supposed to give 3k gold + players score, I was first in the standing so i am supposed to get 3k gold + my score which is 512 so in total is 3,512. But instead i got 2.2k gold which is the reward for the second player in the rankings and didnt even get any of the said "player's score in gold" thing. This already happened to me a lot of times but i didnt report it as i thought that you would fix it and then ill get what amount should be given to me but this is the 3rd time it happened so i wanna know if i can get the gold that i deserved
    • sad life. But as riverwolf74 and agent47 said, they will give u the collision prize.
      solo rankCoalition rankGold reward+player score in goldtotal Gold
      1stNo coalition3k???more than 3k
      2ndNo coalition2.2k???More than 2.2k
      Any rank1st2.2kWon’t get extra bonus2.2k
      3rdno coalition/2nd/3rd/4th1.7K???More than 1,7k
      4thno coalition/2nd/3rd/4th1.4k???More than 1.4k

Ps: this is only for Europe-clash of nations. Through the table, I will show u how to maximise gold rewards!
      hi

The post was edited 2 times, last by Nn gg: Typo ().

• Nn gg wrote:

sad life. But as riverwolf74 and agent47 said, they will give u the collision prize.
      solo rankCollision rankGold reward+player score in goldtotal Gold
      1stNo collision3k???more than 3k
      2ndNo collision2.2k???More than 2.2k
      3rdno collision/2nd/3rd/4th1.7K???More than 1,7k
      4thno collision/2nd/3rd/4th1.4k???More than 1.4k

Ps: this is only for Europe-clash of nations. Through the table, I will show u how to maximise gold rewards!
      I wanted to write top 10(that’s why there are 10 rows but I ran out of time and I was too lazy to type the whole list down so....)
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

sad life. But as riverwolf74 and agent47 said, they will give u the collision prize.

I assume you meant coalition where you wrote collision?
    • eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

when i wrote “collision rank” i meant that if got collision the rank will be stated in the table. If no collision it will say no collision. While I typed this my browser for CoW reloaded like 3 times and i had to log back in 3 times. The security thingy i Guess
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

when i wrote “collision rank” i meant that if got collision the rank will be stated in the table. If no collision it will say no collision. While I typed this my browser for CoW reloaded like 3 times and i had to log back in 3 times. The security thingy i Guess
      He means that it is "coalition" not "collision".
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

oh pc doesn’t turn on the damn auto correct
      hi
    • RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

What is the embarkment and disembarkment time of 1.5? the slowest and the fastest it could get
    • SKYLANDER289 wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

What is the embarkment and disembarkment time of 1.5? the slowest and the fastest it could get
      I don’t know... got 1h for a half mounted infantry
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

SKYLANDER289 wrote:

RiverWolf74 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

eruth wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

I don’t know... got 1h for a half mounted infantry
      just click on the unit and you can see underneath