Is it possible to transfer gold from old account to new?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is it possible to transfer gold from old account to new?

So I'm in a 100p, facing against a guy who claims he is using a newer account and has 3.1 million gold that, again, he claims to have earned from watching ads when it was a thing back then. However, the catch is, his account is not that old, and he claims he got the gold from his old account and transferred to the new one. Is this even possible?
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Ok, so I made a mistake. Even his "new" account was from 2016. So I'll rephrase the question: how much gold can you possibly get from watching ads?
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Apparently, earning gold from ads was a thing in CoW in its early days, until they replaced it with achievements. I have no idea when that happened, but I do know it happened before I started playing, which was in late 2017/early 2018.

• Bundy34 wrote:

Little Racoon wrote:

Apparently, earning gold from ads was a thing in CoW in its early days, until they replaced it with achievements. I have no idea when that happened, but I do know it happened before I started playing, which was in late 2017/early 2018.
      It's not much like 10 gold a video that if you spend time watching all video you will get 500 gold
      that means he watched 6000 videos...:|
    • Agent47 wrote:

Under certain circumstances it is possible to transfer Gold between your own accounts but each case is evaluated on a case by case basis so you might get declined just because they didn't like the look of your face that day.
      I can assure you that your looks have nothing to do with it. Establishing ownership of a prior account is quite difficult. You wouldn’t want just anyone to claim “I am Agent47, please move my gold to this new account” would you? ;)

So if your identity can be positively identified it is possible to transfer gold balance one time between accounts.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Agent47 wrote:

Under certain circumstances it is possible to transfer Gold between your own accounts but each case is evaluated on a case by case basis so you might get declined just because they didn't like the look of your face that day.
      I can assure you that your looks have nothing to do with it. Establishing ownership of a prior account is quite difficult. You wouldn’t want just anyone to claim “I am Agent47, please move my gold to this new account” would you? ;)
      So if your identity can be positively identified it is possible to transfer gold balance one time between accounts.
      so if we want to we have to ask a mod and then show all the prof?
      hi
    • Bundy34 wrote:

It's not much like 10 gold a video that if you spend time watching all video you will get 500 gold
      That's quite a bit, actually. However, that would mean a LOT of videos watched for that 3.1m gold, not to mention about 150k he already used on other players. Using this info above, he would need to watch at least 3,100,000/500 = 6,200 videos, and assuming each video is 30 seconds long, that would mean a total of 186,000 seconds, which would be 3100 minutes, or 51 hrs 40 mins.

This is a crazy amount of ad watching, assuming he didn't buy any.

• Little Racoon wrote:

Bundy34 wrote:

That's quite a bit, actually. However, that would mean a LOT of videos watched for that 3.1m gold, not to mention about 150k he already used on other players. Using this info above, he would need to watch at least 3,100,000/500 = 6,200 videos, and assuming each video is 30 seconds long, that would mean a total of 186,000 seconds, which would be 3100 minutes, or 51 hrs 40 mins.
      This is a crazy amount of ad watching, assuming he didn't buy any.
      as i said. He might have said that he got it from ads to cover up gold spamming
      hi
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

Agent47 wrote:

but that’s a trick to get more gold. Achievements would be unlocked twice.
      hi