Attack bombers vs Mechanized Infantry

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Attack bombers vs Mechanized Infantry

I sent 2 group attack bombers including each of them 10 planes to destroy 7 mechanized ınfantries

mechanized infantries level 2
      and attack bombers level 2

mechanized infantries were in non-core provinces

at the beginning mechanized infantries had %100 morale and 2 attack bomber group had %90 morale

after fighting mechanized infantries %78 morale no lose units and attack bomber groups has %48 and %50 morale no lose units

I cant understand mechanics of this game anti airs couldnt give this damage to my planes
    • Undaunted wrote:

I sent 2 group attack bombers including each of them 10 planes to destroy 7 mechanized ınfantries

at the beginning mechanized infantries had %100 morale and 2 attack bomber group had %90 morale

after fighting mechanized infantries %78 morale no lose units and attack bomber groups has %48 and %50 morale no lose units

I cant understand mechanics of this game anti airs couldnt give this damage to my planes
      X factor is a jerk sometimes; just gotta pray harder to RNJesus.
    • Undaunted wrote:

Seems to be a normal and predictable result when I look at the unit infos ..
      .. damage values of the units you described are same, but Mechanized has almost twice as much HP

Browser games are an ingenious business idea to lure out money ..
      ..... >> more or less cleverly camouflaged as a real game <<
      .... .. so beware of caltrops, spring-guns and booby traps. :00008185:
      Warning! Texts above this signature may contain traces of irony! :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Restrisiko ().