Starting to get Stupid!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ralph the Octopus wrote:

@H4zel..Everyone has a right to voice their opinion and you saying your tired of all the whining..Then take some of your own advice, DONT READ THE FORUM. Now as to the game 1.5. I am not a big fan either the manpower issue the upgrades the doctrine. Not a big fan.
      hey, everyone is here to learn something.

Conquerer74 wrote:

Ralph the Octopus wrote:

@H4zel..Everyone has a right to voice their opinion and you saying your tired of all the whining..Then take some of your own advice, DONT READ THE FORUM. Now as to the game 1.5. I am not a big fan either the manpower issue the upgrades the doctrine. Not a big fan.
      try Comintern doctrine and you will have less manpower issues
      nah doesn’t work. Your manpower will drop all the way down anyway.

Little_Debbie wrote:

freezy wrote:

By the way, one type of feedback we received a lot in 1.0 is that players are sad that Infantry plays such a little role, whereas in WW2 it played a big role. So hearing from you that also in later stages of the game basic units like Inf and Arty are still used means the new balancing actually succeeded. We indeed tried to keep all units worthwhile also in later stages of the game. The higher tech units are not meant to replace them anymore, they are meant to complement them with additional tactics and counters.
      Every time i play the 100 player 1.5 everyone's army is just light tanks and a bombers, it's really annoying when people spam those units like i really don't want the majority of my army as anti tank and anti air and nothing else... it's really unrealistic
      well, this game is only half-realistic. This game is supposed to be YOU commanding your army, only the mapping is correct And realistic. You make the choices. You chose your countries’ fate. So, if they stack light tanks, stack mediums. If they stack bombers, stack SPAA. Quite fun doing that.
      hi