merge two accounts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• merge two accounts

I played for 3 or 4 years on account patriota75, then one day I thought it is enough and I deleted account to prevent myself of returning here. I wanted to permanently stop playing, but when Covid-19 situation started, I had extra time so I remembered that my son wanted to play with me and he opened some account he used for a short period and left. I asked him for password and entered here to see changes. As you can see, I am still looking. I entered alliance, but I see leader or some of the officers somehow find my old account and send invite there. I do not know how they did found it because it should be deleted, I deleted it, I am sure.
      So, my question is does account patriota75 still exist, and if it does can devs merge two accounts in one, because both of them are mine?
      "Then, when you run out of ammunition and the enemy continues to advance - to the bayonet, when they break your knife - to your hands, when they break both of your hands - to your teeth, when you get the last tooth knocked out, as long as you move, as long you are there - attack! When they mortally wound you, see to it that you fall in their way, so they have to go around you, jump over you or move you - bother them even in death!" speech of lieutenant Tasic before battle of Cer 1914.
    • Hello Patriota75,

Thank you for returning to Call of War.
      Please send in a support ticket with your request.
      We evaluate every case, and will give a decisive response there.

Kind regards,