My NAVY on the ground

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Did you perform a sobriety test on the crew of your ship?

For this type of individual map issue please submit a bug report from the lower right corner of your game.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Btw, we got some reports like this in the past week but we failed to repdroduce the issue.

It would help is if you can tell us what exactly the ships where doing before they were "teleported" to the province? What was their location? Which command did they have (where did they go?), when did it happen timewise (e.g. at daychange and on which ingame day?), is there anything else you remember doing?
      Infos like that could help us to reproduce this so we can find the root cause.

Other than that individual cases like this can be solved with a workaround by out support team, who can despawn and respawn the units somewhere else. For that writing a ticket is required.
    • Ships were located in the Bering sea, between two continents.

I’m really disappointed. My ticket was initialized on the local map 96 hr ago, with no response/ reaction. This really damages my experience with this game. This is not a single unit or a few units. All flootila stack on the ground 25 different types of ships and 18 planes that base on these ships. Total of 43 units stack.This is an absolutely unacceptable level of procrastination.I was patient for a long time, now it is out of control. Can someone help me?
      Images
      • sitting for 96 hr.jpg

277.73 kB, 1,267×851, viewed 2 times
    • RessRossoo wrote:

Ships were located in the Bering sea, between two continents.

I’m really disappointed. My ticket was initialized on the local map 96 hr ago, with no response/ reaction. This really damages my experience with this game. This is not a single unit or a few units. All flootila stack on the ground 25 different types of ships and 18 planes that base on these ships. Total of 43 units stack.This is an absolutely unacceptable level of procrastination.I was patient for a long time, now it is out of control. Can someone help me?
      Freezy already said they are having trouble figuring out the issue; devs can't just hit a few keys and make magic happen. Coding is HARD, especially trying to find stupid bugs. Freezy also said that you have to submit all this information in the ticket, not just replying in the forum.
    • Hello, sorry for the inconvenient wait time. Sometimes our support has to deal with alot of issues. I am sure they will get back to you shortly!

Indeed fixing the issue manually for single occurences is possible by the support team, but fixing the root cause of random bugs like that is hard for the dev team without clear reproduction steps. Thanks for the tip with the Bering sea. We will keep an eye open.
    • Freezy, I just made a primitive diagram for your team, to understand what happened.
      Error appeared on an exact run for the next day.Thinking of some kind of overload of data, so it moved extra to the nearest location.
      "An unknown error occurred during the upload"
    • RessRossoo wrote:

Freezy, I just made a primitive diagram for your team, to understand what happened.
      Error appeared on an exact run for the next day.Thinking of some kind of overload of data, so it moved extra to the nearest location.
      "An unknown error occurred during the upload"
      Thanks for trying to help!
      You mean the same problem happens again if you send new ships on the same course as the old ones? Then we indeed would need to know the exact path that you order them to take and where the problem happens.

Did you save it as jpg or png? You can also try putting it into a zip file.
      If uploading does not work for you in the forum, please upload it at an image hosting side of your choice (just google image hoster) and post the link her please.