Damage/Doctrine question!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Damage/Doctrine question!

I love the Doctrines..but I just wanted to clear something up...someone told me that the unit bonuses DONT show in the stats pages. But I believe they do...and my photos below seem to prove that, or am I missing something??

SOVIET: -10% dmg
      ALLIED: no dmg boost or reduction

The photo w/ RED is Soviet infantry
      The photo w/ BLUE is Allied infantry

Both are level 1, both on same terrain.it appears the Soviet photo is showing the -10% damage... that’s what this is right? Or am i missing something?? The person who told me it doesn’t show the bonuses in these stat pages has been playing way longer than me...so I wanted to ask...I’m sure I am right on this though...

short version: are these photos showing the changes/doctrine bonuses for the unit? (Just look at the damage stats)

thanks!!!
    • As the game is undergoing an accelerated level of development currently many features are added and remain unnoticed by experienced players.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<