Some handy Tricks for call of war

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Chimere wrote:

Sound advice.

People choose Poland for the challenge, but it is true @freezy maybe on the country choose menu there should be a "difficulty" indicator for new players. You probably have the stats on your side about which countries wins the most on most maps.
      Would lose for those data to be shared by the way :).
      Yeah, i wrote that a while ago, nowdays i enjoy a good challenge. I mean difficulty is more opinion. Will they tell you how many troops the country has? Will it be the amount of troops divided by the provinces? Will it be how much production capacity is? That's one problem with it. For example british india starts of with very few troops but is a good country that is easy to play as for begginers because it is close to colonies, has lots of cities and only one "big player" that they need to watch out for but lets say France, it's a looooooot bigger, has more cities but i wouldn't recommend a noob to play it because it borders Germany (who was basically made to beat france and poland) and spain and Italy in the mainland, noobs will loose indochina colony to Japan, China, the british or the dutch and wont be able to hold on to land. So i don 't agree with the difficulty settings

EDIT: Also trying out new countries that you don't know if they are good or not is part of the experience imo
      nigeo19?