Gold Confirmation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold Confirmation

I am getting really damn annoyed about the spending of gold on this. Why is there not a confirmation when buying resources? Why is there not a slider like when buying with in game money?

Twice now I have accidentally clicked a buy resource for gold and BOOM 2,500 gold gone. They weren't even resources i needed! I don't expect my gold to be refunded, but my god this needs fixed. This is infuriating...
    • You know what is so good with this game? When is something now all Staff team come and post on it. When is a report bug ... or something bad... nobody respond... In last 5 days i reported 3 players, 5 bugs and nobody answer me ... I dont have nothing to show. I checked e-mail... nothing from your team... Last time when i reported something, i suggest to send a copy from my message to read it if is bug again or not... but i recived just a message from your supp team, who ask me: "Your bug is already solved ?" I asked what a bug, to send my message what i reported but nothing ...
    • Catalin92,

all messages you send are stored and it should be fairly easy to track what has been said. Usually you should receive a history of the conversation as well.

I will however look into this right away to check what happened. As for the reports, with the new world map, there has been a HUGE raise of tickets coming in, for some departments up to 100+ a day. This has caused a little backstacking of tickets we are looking to solve ASAP. I do agree that replies should contain the prior message history.

Generally we attempt to reply within 24 - 48 hours where posible.

Please allow me to look up your tickets and check them out myself.

Either way, please make sure, to report such issues always by ticket. The fórum is mor meant for community Support and announcements and not that much for official Support - especially when it should be quick and is important.
      Saludos Cordiales, / Liebe Grüße, / Sincerely,

-= BenjB =-
    • I reported a bug who i send first 1 light tank vs 1 light tank, and when i was 50% moral i send another light tank the same lvl with enemy ... and i lose 2 light tank vs 1 light tank ... i think is a bug if you send a tank to fight and after you move him on enemy tank... something like invincible tank ... just check my battle who i reported.
    • Please send me the ID of the game, you have sent me a screenshot of. So I can check it out from here.

As for the light tanks, it is not unusual that two tanks loose against one. At the end of the day, it is not cuantity that counts but cuality. The other tank could have been a more advanced one (lvl1 light tank vs. lvl 2 light tank). In addition, other factors such a moral, terrain and fortifications can also play an important part on the battle outcome.

Without anymore information, there is not much more I can tell you.
      Saludos Cordiales, / Liebe Grüße, / Sincerely,

-= BenjB =-