New Special Forces

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Special Forces

So upon seeing the Airborne and the Commandos I had I though which I spoke with my Alliance members and they seemed to like the idea as well. What was my Idea....

Marines.

I noticed that with Harbors and ports making your units embark and disembark faster but that only works when you control the province. So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to Commandos. It would mean that you'd have to be very careful about coastal defense and would give less time for the defender less time to react to the invasion while on the attacking side it would also allow for the making of a vital beachhead that you can use to spearhead your invasion.

But at the end of the day this is just another suggestion from another ordinary player.
      Thanks for reading.

Edit: I now see I'm not the first to think of this idea but I'm bringing it back up again.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SgtSniperMan101: Minor thing for acknowledgement ().

• SgtSniperMan101 wrote:

So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to Commandos.
      well let’s give u a challenge to do to test if it’s realistic.
      U have 875 commandos walking onto a convoy.
      1. U have to keep track of the number of people that are on the ship(attendance in a simpler form)
      2. Making 875 people walk up a boat takes a Long time not like 1 person stepping into the ship
      3. Commandos are already special, they kill tanks easily so don’t give it too many strengths or it would be too overpowered and people will spam them
      4. Stealth is already with commandos in ver. 1.5 so that’s already good enough
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

SgtSniperMan101 wrote:

So my thought process was why not have a special forces unit that can embark and disembark at areas which don't have ports faster. Or at the very least why not give an ability like this to Commandos.
      well let’s give u a challenge to do to test if it’s realistic.U have 875 commandos walking onto a convoy.
      1. U have to keep track of the number of people that are on the ship(attendance in a simpler form)
      2. Making 875 people walk up a boat takes a Long time not like 1 person stepping into the ship
      3. Commandos are already special, they kill tanks easily so don’t give it too many strengths or it would be too overpowered and people will spam them
      Fair enough. Plus Marines generally wouldn't have heavy AT weapons
    • SgtSniperMan101 wrote:

Nn gg wrote:

SgtSniperMan101 wrote:

well let’s give u a challenge to do to test if it’s realistic.U have 875 commandos walking onto a convoy.1. U have to keep track of the number of people that are on the ship(attendance in a simpler form)
      Fair enough. Plus Marines generally wouldn't have heavy AT weapons
      yeah not really... flamethrowers aren’t that light
      Images
      • 68A02495-814E-461D-BD86-DCF51E79141F.jpeg

74.43 kB, 1,153×157, viewed 2 times
      hi