About game administration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About game administration

Hi I am an admin in a game where it says to remove players and add one but in the game there are many inactive players
      in the game but it written "0 open slots" so my question is what does this mean this game has been only finished 9 days
      so this happens due to the days of the game or other reasons? . I'm totally confused about this. Pls help me
    • If there are 0 open slots then the map has reached it's player limit (is full) and new players can't join that map. For example if a map allows 100 players to play it and 100 players join that map then it becomes full.

As the game admin you can kick inactive players to open slots for new people to join that map BUT I'm not sure if players can join a game that's on day 9-10 and even if they can you will probably have to ask your friends to join that map as most people first, won't be able to find it and second, probably won't want to join as countries that are played should have progressed a lot in the past days.
    • If you are the game host/admin in player created games or 22 player and smaller non-tutorial rounds you have the ability to clear inactive players and open the slots for new players to join.

This function has not yet been implemented on mobile, so is only available in desktop mode. Click on your name/flag in the upper corner of the map and you will find the admin panel. You will have only one button that clears all inactive players.

You have a duty to use this power responsibly and inviting your friends to stack the game against your enemies in this case is strictly prohibited.

All games ( except for private password protected games) have a join limit that prevents players from joining after a certain point, most maps this is 10 days. After this time even with vacant slots the game will show as “too late to join” and new players will not be able to join.

The button to kick inactive players is not enabled in larger system generated maps and event games.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<