Suggestions Notification improvement, satellite, gold trans overview

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Suggestions Notification improvement, satellite, gold trans overview

Several suggestions:
      • Create a gold transactions overview like the market transactions, but then for gold. On game level and account level (shows of all games, which games). I'm sometimes puzzled as why I gained or lost gold.
      • Notifications of troop loss show notes like "Troop N25 is killed by troop Y13". Ok... fine, tell me nothing. Several suggestions to solve this:
        • Short term improvement: either show troop type or location where this happened and link to it like the other notifications with a location do. Or show both. "Troop N25 is killed by troop Y13 at Paris" or "Troop N25 scout is killed by troop Y13 tank at berlin". Would make the notification useful.

• Troop overview, a list of all the troops I've owned (and died) and currently own. To find where did my rocket go, did it die yet, o... its there... Important to show is there Number like N25. Location where died. Location where currently is when not dead. This is a long term suggestion.
        • Enemy troop list. Shows all troop my units have once encountered, there number Y13, and whether they are still visible by one of these troops, and shows location where last seen. This is a long term suggestion.
      • New secret research: satellite, isn't really ww2 I know, but shouldn't reveal whole map, should come after rocket technology, and should reveal just a portion of the units of a map (like a circle the size of 3 small provinces, and it should move diagonally across the map. As to mimic satellite coverage. only 1 satellite allowed because well it's a test satellite and we don't really have that technology in that time frame yet. no control over satellite location.

• schaep wrote:

Several suggestions:
      • Create a gold transactions overview like the market transactions, but then for gold. On game level and account level (shows of all games, which games). I'm sometimes puzzled as why I gained or lost gold.
      • Notifications of troop loss show notes like "Troop N25 is killed by troop Y13". Ok... fine, tell me nothing. Several suggestions to solve this:
        • Short term improvement: either show troop type or location where this happened and link to it like the other notifications with a location do. Or show both. "Troop N25 is killed by troop Y13 at Paris" or "Troop N25 scout is killed by troop Y13 tank at berlin". Would make the notification useful.
        • Troop overview, a list of all the troops I've owned (and died) and currently own. To find where did my rocket go, did it die yet, o... its there... Important to show is there Number like N25. Location where died. Location where currently is when not dead. This is a long term suggestion.
        • Enemy troop list. Shows all troop my units have once encountered, there number Y13, and whether they are still visible by one of these troops, and shows location where last seen. This is a long term suggestion.
      • New secret research: satellite, isn't really ww2 I know, but shouldn't reveal whole map, should come after rocket technology, and should reveal just a portion of the units of a map (like a circle the size of 3 small provinces, and it should move diagonally across the map. As to mimic satellite coverage. only 1 satellite allowed because well it's a test satellite and we don't really have that technology in that time frame yet. no control over satellite location.

High tech spy plane seems far more realalistic for the time period than satellite.
    • schaep wrote:

Troop overview, a list of all the troops I've owned (and died) and currently own. To find where did my rocket go, did it die yet, o... its there... Important to show is there Number like N25. Location where died. Location where currently is when not dead. This is a long term suggestion.
      This is a very good suggestion. Too often I've had convoys on their own, but when I look away for about 30 mins and come back, the convoys are dead "somewhere" in the ocean. I can't really pinpoint their death location, so I have to guess. If it shows a blurred image of the lost unit where it died, it would be very helpful.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • eruth wrote:

High tech spy plane seems far more realalistic for the time period than satellite.
      That is better indeed. Call it spy plane, starts from a certain airfield where you've build it, but since it makes a loop around the world you can only send it into a direction and then will appear on the opposite end of the map once it reaches the end of the map and then lands again on the airfield it originated from.