Every country playable

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Every country playable

I would love for every country in the game ex. Albania, Michigan, etc, not just the 1939 ones if you know what i mean. Not being able to play as my home nation really frustrates me. Still i love what you did with the all countries all in but give the other ones that couldn’t make it to WW2 a chance. Let us play as Austria in those 22 player maps, let us play as Hungary, this concept has so much potential i could type for hours.
    • I see potential because:
      1.like in Conflict of Nations players can pick smaller nations at their own risk
      2. I think the game would be more fun. Let’s say in a 22 game with all small nations they can become who knows how many.
      3. They already did this with all nations all in which i mentioned
      4. Some small nations would be fun (more than Bhutan and getting RKOd by India in day 1) for example Hungary. Or let us
      use the Benelux there. Switzerland. Albania. Greece in the 22 player maps. The Baltic nations, Norway, Denmark,etc
      5. Rp purposes. Let’s say someone wants an Rp only in Europe and Eastern North America but they want all the nations there included
      I just think the game would be a lot of fun with this feature.
    • Captain MURICA 2 wrote:

I see potential because:
      1.like in Conflict of Nations players can pick smaller nations at their own risk
      2. I think the game would be more fun. Let’s say in a 22 game with all small nations they can become who knows how many.
      3. They already did this with all nations all in which i mentioned
      4. Some small nations would be fun (more than Bhutan and getting RKOd by India in day 1) for example Hungary. Or let us
      use the Benelux there. Switzerland. Albania. Greece in the 22 player maps. The Baltic nations, Norway, Denmark,etc
      5. Rp purposes. Let’s say someone wants an Rp only in Europe and Eastern North America but they want all the nations there included
      I just think the game would be a lot of fun with this feature.
      CON is different from COW. Conflict of nations is in a futuristic vision of ww3, where new cities can be build and new resources discovered in provinces. Call of war is a ww2 game which does not have much freedom as CON as it has to rely greatly on past records.
      hi
    • A few months ago, the 1939 Historic World War map had a bug that allowed the player to access and play as a lot more countries than the ones initially allowed. Ones that were usually played as bots. Specifically, you could play as.

- Finland
      - Greece
      - Portugal
      - South Africa
      - British Egypt
      - Saudi Arabia
      - Iraq
      - Bolivia
      - Peru
      - Colombia
      - Venzuela
      - Cuba

No, this isn't all countries: all in. This is Historic World War, 25p. When the bug was active, I played as Finland and Colombia, and I have to say it was so much funner playing as these small countries than it was to play the larger ones. So I ask the developers now if they could bring back this feature because it'll be much more fun. Thanks!

(This bug also affected the original World at War map too, where I played as Kansas that was always an AI)
      - Cardinal S
    • The 73 player All In event map allows for every country to be playable. That event comes around fairly regularly so make sure you don’t miss it.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • Cardinal S wrote:

A few months ago, the 1939 Historic World War map had a bug that allowed the player to access and play as a lot more countries than the ones initially allowed. Ones that were usually played as bots. Specifically, you could play as.

- Finland
      - Greece
      - Portugal
      - South Africa
      - British Egypt
      - Saudi Arabia
      - Iraq
      - Bolivia
      - Peru
      - Colombia
      - Venzuela
      - Cuba

No, this isn't all countries: all in. This is Historic World War, 25p. When the bug was active, I played as Finland and Colombia, and I have to say it was so much funner playing as these small countries than it was to play the larger ones. So I ask the developers now if they could bring back this feature because it'll be much more fun. Thanks!

(This bug also affected the original World at War map too, where I played as Kansas that was always an AI)
      u sure that was a 1939 historic world war map and not a all in event? World at war allows ALL countries to be played it is called world at war if u haven’t noticed, the world is fighting so all countries have to be playable(maybe except countries with 3 provinces)
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

Cardinal S wrote:

A few months ago, the 1939 Historic World War map had a bug that allowed the player to access and play as a lot more countries than the ones initially allowed. Ones that were usually played as bots. Specifically, you could play as.

- Finland
      - Greece
      - Portugal
      - South Africa
      - British Egypt
      - Saudi Arabia
      - Iraq
      - Bolivia
      - Peru
      - Colombia
      - Venzuela
      - Cuba

u sure that was a 1939 historic world war map and not a all in event? World at war allows ALL countries to be played it is called world at war if u haven’t noticed, the world is fighting so all countries have to be playable(maybe except countries with 3 provinces)
      No there was a bug I remember I myself played as South Africa in the 1939 historic world war map. PS Portugal isn't available on world at war so it is definitely not that.
    • Nn gg wrote:

Cardinal S wrote:

- Finland
      - Greece
      - Portugal
      - South Africa
      - British Egypt
      - Saudi Arabia
      - Iraq
      - Bolivia
      - Peru
      - Colombia
      - Venzuela
      - Cuba

No, nn gg, I am 100% sure that it as a Historic World War. Look at this screenshot I have attached, from a game I started while this bug was exising. British Egypt isn't available in normal Historic World War however in this round it is played by a player, now inactive.
      Furthermore, this round is on day 200, which is way longer than any round of All In.
      I hope this proves enough, and once again I am asking if Bytro could reinstate this!

- Cardinal S
      Images
      • Capture.JPG

114.06 kB, 1,030×709, viewed 11 times
      - Cardinal S
    • Jacques Thomas wrote:

All-In 73 is what you're looking for. That event has all nations playable, including the immensely popular (and somewhat overpowered) Luxembourg.

As Vorlon said, it comes around regularly. Keep an eye out.
      Hey Jacques! I see you are a game operator so perhaps you could pass this onto the map devs.

While yes, I am a huge fan of the 73 map, I would (as I said before) like the Historic World War to have those smaller countries available to play, but not the really really small ones.
      This is due to a few reasons:

-> It is much funner.
      -> Constantly available.
      -> Not too cluttered, as with the 73 map since there won't be a player for every country. Instead, there will be mostly AI as it isn't as fun to be attacked from all sides on the first day as one of the weaker countries.
      -> Could provide for more roleplay options (i.e the winter war with Finland and the USSR)
      -> Would also make for less complaints. I've seen through some games that many people were complaining about 'why wasn't Greece/Finland/Iraq a playable country.

Once again, I would be so grateful if this feature could be implemented, and I'm sure that some others would be too.
      - Cardinal S

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cardinal S ().

• Yes, you are correct about the 1939 HWW bug. There was indeed a bug a few months ago that allowed every country to be playable. It was fixed however, and now the only maps with every country playable are the All Countries: All In event maps.
      DoctorDR1

Game Operator
      EN Community Support | Bytro Labs Gmbh

Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket

"Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute Order 66." -Sheev Palpatine
    • I honestly don’t like the idea to many county’s would be playable and games would take to long it would be like 500 players in supremacy but it would take to long to play and if a common person with a normal mind would prob go afk becuase of boredom of how looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong it would be. Just my opinion.
      when being betrayed betray