New Armor Update

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy wrote:

That's not really helpful feedback, but thanks for sharing your opinion.

I am sure you will get used to it :)
      Even though I dislike the update I respect the effort that's put into it and seemingly the decision to not change it BUT I have seen this on the actual update post too, can the kindly written "suck it up" attitude stop?

I'm sure some will have to "get used to" the update as it won't change but "you will get used to it" adds literally nothing. You are probably trying to be nice but seems a bit passive aggressive.

Just wanted to share this, keep up the good work.
    • Give the updates some time, get used to them, gain a new understanding of what has changed and afterwards, if you still feel something needs to be changed, come back with some constructive criticisms.

Saying, "I don't like it" is fine, but it's not helpful. What specifically do you not like about it? What would you recommend be changed? What impact did the update have and what potential impact could your recommendation have? This is helpful.

I hope that was helpful. If not, I need to work on my constructive criticism, too. I guess we all could use some work. ;)
      Jacques Thomas
      Game Operator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Jacques Thomas wrote:

Give the updates some time, get used to them, gain a new understanding of what has changed and afterwards, if you still feel something needs to be changed, come back with some constructive criticisms.

Saying, "I don't like it" is fine, but it's not helpful. What specifically do you not like about it? What would you recommend be changed? What impact did the update have and what potential impact could your recommendation have? This is helpful.

I hope that was helpful. If not, I need to work on my constructive criticism, too. I guess we all could use some work. ;)
      First of all, "I'm sure you will get used to it" and "get used to it to understand then criticize" are extremely different things, thanks for discriminating the two as this is better.

Though, it's still out of topic as what I'm complaining about is not the mechanic but the graphic. You don't "understand" the graphics (unless it's a school textbook eh?) they are simply visual parts of the game we look at.

Secondly, I have said this in the original update post but saying it AGAIN army bar looks way too modern for a game that revolves around WWII. Especially the morale bar. (And like someone else said in the original post, it's too 21st century not 20th century.) What I suggest is to change that part back and also get rid of the sharp corners of unit image boxes.

Lastly, your constructive criticism is fine except for it being a bit unrelated with the part you suggest us to understand the graphics.

Edit: Also (again like someone else said) the bar looks new while the units look old.