Bring back the ( ! ) icon also Punishment and Rewards

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bring back the ( ! ) icon also Punishment and Rewards

#1-After yesterday unit UI updated, I noticed the (!) icon used to be on right of the stack of units bar has been replaced by the heart + gold huge button. I would like to have the (!) icon back so that I could see my entire stack potential dmgs of 10 med tanks 10 TDs 5 mechanized infantries could do to various different other type of units.
      #2- people that left the match because they got random into small countries that have almost no chance to fight back vs bigger countries has a valid reason to go inactive that I can totally understand their reason for leaving. Then there are those people that go inactive even though they got to picked or their luck put them into one of the major countries with a much stronger starting arsenal that make a huge impact to the outcome of the match. Shouldn’t those people get harsher punishment for taking away other players winning chances, potential strong ally. My suggestion would be that even if their status go red, their units won’t be controlling by AI for an extra 2 days and the units lost would count toward their pvp kdr. Since we already have Games Joint stats, we should also have Games Abandoned stats: ie if the person became inactive with less than 2-3 hours (depend on game speed) play time in that match then that game would be count as Abandoned on his stats card unless they went inactive when their countries have 3 or less urban cities then there won’t be a penalty. It would help a lot when you know if you have a reliable allies that less likely to abandon you randomly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MadCuzzBad ().

• The army info bar was not removed, simply re-arranged. On mobile you will find it now in the upper right corner.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • The (i) button still shows in the upper right when I checked before answering this post, and still does for me today.

Please check for an updated version of the app and if this still does not display for you please provide the following information:

Player name
      Game number
      Device type (such as iPhone X)
      Operating system version (such as 13.4.1)
      App version ( such as .49)
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • MadCuzzBad wrote:

#1-After yesterday unit UI updated, I noticed the (!) icon used to be on right of the stack of units bar has been replaced by the heart + gold huge button. I would like to have the (!) icon back so that I could see my entire stack potential dmgs of 10 med tanks 10 TDs 5 mechanized infantries could do to various different other type of units.
      The (i) info button was removed from the army bar in CoW1.0 rounds, because it showed incorrect information in CoW1.0 rounds. The calculations inside that popup were based on CoW1.5 mechanics and values. Therefore it is only available in CoW1.5 rounds. This was also written in the news changelog this week.