High level Players

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 100 lvl players have no advantage in-game unless u count getting chosen in a coalition first(maybe except gold but if they want to prove their skill they won’t)

new players have resource boost in tutorial maps so actually if the new player already knows how to play the game the newbie can just trash the opponent
      hi
    • TotallyIncoherent wrote:

Why can lvl 100 + players join tutorial games? Games potential brand new players get thrown in lol. The alliance ghost pirates had atleast three members out ready to club some noobs.
      Level does not equal to skill, although I would agree on the point that it may be too much of a learning curve for the newbies if they do come across one.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • A frequent complaint in tutorial rounds is that the players are “waiting for something to happen” without realizing that they need to seize the day.

I have always learned something by engaging in combat with a more experienced player. Having experienced players in a tutorial round is indeed an excellent tutorial.
      War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • VorlonFCW wrote:

A frequent complaint in tutorial rounds is that the players are “waiting for something to happen” without realizing that they need to seize the day.

I have always learned something by engaging in combat with a more experienced player. Having experienced players in a tutorial round is indeed an excellent tutorial.
      Not too out of my league but a very strong challenge is what I like. I was lucky when I played the first game no one was really a planes user, so I learnt first how to concentrate my forces. Then, when I learnt that, I came across a purely tacs user, so I learnt the effectiveness of tacs. After a few games, I met a person who balances their use of airforce, and that's what eventually molded me into a pretty adept airforce user. Because of this step-by-step increase in difficulty, I was able to learn pretty fast without giving up on the game.

However, not many players have the same experience as me, so some sort of level limit may help in them climbing the skill mountain of CoW.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • SoulReaper wrote:

Little Raccoon when u meet a guy (cough cough East Montana cough cough) and he threw his units at you, you learnt to throw your units at him. Classic
      nah not really. Don’t throw your units at him. Wait for him to come. Most ground units in 1.0 are defensive. Some are neutral(AT and DE same power). But only commandos and ranged units are Attack units.
      hi
    • Nn gg wrote:

SoulReaper wrote:

Little Raccoon when u meet a guy (cough cough East Montana cough cough) and he threw his units at you, you learnt to throw your units at him. Classic
      nah not really. Don’t throw your units at him. Wait for him to come. Most ground units in 1.0 are defensive. Some are neutral(AT and DE same power). But only commandos and ranged units are Attack units.
      What counts is I beat him with a good casualty rate (hehe).

• I really don't like those opportunistic players who enter tutorial games to have an easy win and pimp their stats. 3 times i entered a tutorial game to kill opportunists just like that. By doing so i took two promising beginners under my wing in my coalition and answering game questions from everyone on the map.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!