IMPROVE NOTIFICATIONS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IMPROVE NOTIFICATIONS

"Army lost" notifications need to be tweaked.

They're not pressable, and don't drag the screen to the location of the lost battle. If this is done purposefully, it needs to be changed. If it is a matter of extra programming, it should be easily done with a minor patch.

It's a drag waking up in the morning and checking, seeing a lost army, and not remembering what it was or where. At the very least include it as a feature of HC, please.

This could also be further remedied by being able to change the name of armies, or at least add a name along side it's acronym and number. If I have a navy known as HC 45 "Pacific Fleet" it's easier to memorize which one the notification is referring to.
    • Thank you for answering. But, if I'm not mistaken, the newspaper doesn't specifically indicate WHERE the army was lost just whose army it was, I already would know it was mine, and the name of it, because of the notification (frontline report).

Furthermore, the newspaper needs a massive revamp as navigating it is extremely cumbersome. The search bar alleviates it, but half of the categories (enemies and myself, etc) don't even display articles or developments.and it has issues loading when you scroll, but that's a whole 'nother discussion.

My suggestion was the implementation of a pan-action that moves the screen to the location where the army was lost when you click on the "army lost" frontline report, much like what happens when clicking on a "building completed" front line report.
    • Notifications are intended to be brief and the information available is limited due to the number of delivery platforms for the notifications.

The newspaper articles are the complete record of events. These articles include the name of the province. This name is clickable and will take you to that location.

War is a game that is played with a smile. If you can't smile, grin. If you can't grin keep out of the way til you can. - Winston Churchill

VorlonFCW
      Retired from Bytro staff as of November 30, 2020.

>>> Click Here to submit a bug report or support ticket <<<
    • However, battles at sea are a totally different thing. When I look at news, it just says "(Ocean/sea name): the (destroyed unit) has been destroyed." If it was a convoy instakilled by a sub, I wouldn't know the exact site even if I was online as I don't have my eyes glued to every single unit.
      "As long as there are sovereign nations possessing great power, war is inevitable." Albert Einstein

"Giving up is not an option in war, for it proves one's incapability and incompetence as a leader." - Me (Little Racoon)
    • Little Racoon wrote:

However, battles at sea are a totally different thing. When I look at news, it just says "(Ocean/sea name): the (destroyed unit) has been destroyed." If it was a convoy instakilled by a sub, I wouldn't know the exact site even if I was online as I don't have my eyes glued to every single unit.
      I agree, tbh notifications are very useless for me because I never keep unit names in mind so they are just "hmm one of my units are down, ok"