Call of War Forums– Ranks

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Call of War Forums– Ranks

Hello, everyone. I noticed a couple of minutes ago that the ranks under peoples' names have been removed, i.e. Intermediate, Master, Beginner, etc. It has been replaced with, well blank space. That is, except for me? I am not complaining or bashing, but I am curious. Why did staff remove ranks? And why am I a 'General'? I am simply interested to know.
      It's been a while
    • Kalantigos wrote:

The forum has been updated to give it a more 'military' feel, so the old ranking names have been replaced by this newer version.
      It is a good update.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.
    • I like this new update, gives a military sense.

"I came, I saw, I conquered" Written in a report to Rome 47 B.C., after conquering Pharnaces at Zela in Asia Minor in just five days; as quoted in Life of Caesar by Plutarch; reported to have been inscribed on one of the decorated wagons in the Pontic triumph, in Lives of the Twelve Caesars, Julius, by Suetonius.

"Alea iacta est" Gaius Julius Caesar.